169 [M]

Hello :D

(ʘ言ʘ╬) Who would have thought the chapter 169 would be kinky?

Things are about to get Messy

This will include:

-Switch Taekook 

(Like it goes from top Tae to Top Kook back to Top Tae and then kinda no one being the top-)

-Whipped cream and cherries ( ✧≖ ͜ʖ≖)

-Handcuffs 

-Ball gags

-Cock rings

-Blindfolds

-Body Painting (Literally, with edible paint)

-"Hyung"

-Orgasm Denial

-Biting

-Scratching

-Choking

(But blood chokes and not air chokes. Blood chokes (or carotid restraints/sleeper holds) are a form of strangulation that compresses one or both carotid arteries and/or the jugular veins without compressing the airway, hence causing cerebral ischemia and a temporary hypoxic condition in the brain. (In baby terms, you feel light-headed and can still breathe))

-Pictures

-Floor and table fucking

[If you read Oxytocin, do you see where your future is heading? DO YOU SEE? The difference is the list doesn't include sounding, shibari, whips, and knife play. SO HERE WE ARE.]

⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⋆⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶

"I know its kinda cliche..." Jungkook sighed as Taehyung looked at him with curiosity. "But those scenes with whipped cream, chocolate, and strawberries? I think those are my favorite."

"Have you ever done it before?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook shook his head. "I still lived with my parents. I never got a weekend alone to do something like that." He hummed as Taehyung lead him downstairs. He was 99.99% sure he knew where this was going, yet a feeling of bubbling excitement sat in his stomach. 

Taehyung huffed as he rifled through the fridge. "Okay... We don't have chocolate but we do have whipped cream and cherries." He told with a smirk as he set the items down on the counter. 

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Jungkook asked quietly. 

Taehyung nodded slowly. "Get on the table." He demanded as Jungkook giggled in excitement hopping up top of the furniture. The older hastily took Jungkook's shirt off as he pushed him back onto the table. 

Taehyung squirted a small amount of whipped cream onto his finger. Tasting the sweet fluffy substance. "Mmm, it's good want some?" Taehyung asked before squirting some into Jungkook's mouth, the younger humming in satisfaction.