"You have to be quiet, if you wake them up and ruin this I will kill you." I hear behind me, but I was too tired to care.

"Wait are they-"

"Yes, and shut up! I don't want them to wake up just yet." The person whispered, I could tell that they were on the edge of the bed.

"Whoever is behind me I will rip your foot off and shove it in your ass if you don't get out." I grumble back, my voice scratchy.

"Lookit what you did-" The person who I could only assume to be Dunce said, and there was a grunt from someone else. "Now he's angry at us."

"Bakugo if you even dare touch me, I'll tell Eri that you were cuddling Red."

Cuddling Red? I wasn't cuddling R-

I was cuddling Red.. I was cuddling Red.. They were never going to let me live this down, and if they told Eri.. God I might as well chop off my ears.

"Leave." I say, playing it cool.

"No.. I don't think we want to."

"Toshi! You don't have to be rude." Another grunt is heard, but I was surprised that Red hadn't woken up yet.

"Give me your foot then," I say, releasing my hold on Red's shirt and sticking my arm out behind me.

The bottom of a shoe slaps my palm, and I wrap my fingers around the heel. Getting a firm grip, I tug it closer, and roll over to face them.

Shinso falls forwards, stumbling on his single leg. Trapping his foot in my grip, I proceed to tug on his ankle.

"What the heck are you doing- stop that hurts!"

"I'm trying to rip your foot off.. so I can shove it.. in your ass!" I grunt, as Shinso yanks his foot from my hold.

"Psycho!" Shinso furrowed his brows, fixing his shoe as Dunce snickers behind him.

"Then go away. I want to sleep, I'm tired." I say, rolling back over and tugging the blanket with me as I bury back into Reds' shirt.

"Okay, fine. I guess we'll leave you alone.." Dunce sighs, "But just so you know, that's pretty gay."

I snap my eyes open, and whip my head around.

"That's pretty what?" I snarled with clenched teeth, but the pair was already running out of the room, laughing.

With a groan, I stuff my face back onto Red. Hoping sleep would return peacefully again..

"Who that Bakugo?" Of course he wakes up now.

"Kaminari and Shinso, but go back to sleep I'm tired." I grumble, grabbing his arm and putting it back over me.

"Oh okay.. I no tired, but I stay here, okay?" He says, pulling up on the covers.

"Thanks."

~time skip~

"-and they were cuddling!"

"No way, which maid told you?"

"Miss Wo, we're gonna have to give her a raise, Pops."

"Mhm, how much- Oh.. Bakugo.." Mic finally noticed me, standing with my arms crossed. "How long have you been standing there?"

"Long enough to want to kill you."

"I'll tell Eri if you even try," Shinso smirks.

"Save it, I know you already have." I scoff, glaring into his eyes.

"I haven't, believe it or not." Was he stupid? His boyfriend was definitely rubbing off on him..

"I know when you're lying, asshat."

"Woah, woah, woah! Red is in hearing range I hope you know." Shinso smiles mischievously, pointing behind him where Red was looking at a book.

Why was Red looking at a book? He can't even read..

"Mhm, I do know. Watch this," I say, bringing my hands to my mouth. "Ass!"

"Ass?" Red pops his head from his book, repeating what I said.

"See? You can't stop him, believe me I tried." I smirk, knowing I had won.

Suddenly from behind us, the library doors open. And a maid sticks her head through, smiling softly.

"Sir Iida's awake."

so the fluff has begun..

-1160 words-

~tragedy out <3 <3