Giving You Away

Requested by OtakuandArmyLMadzzz25JiNaBoHwiSoo53NMK028, and btsmybae122. I hope y'all like it and thank you for requesting!

! A little emotional !

---

"You look so pretty, (Y/N)," you best friend gushed, looking over you as she stood in front of you. She gave you a hug, planting a kiss on your cheek before squeezing the life out of you. "You're not going to fall, I promise."

"You know me too well," you giggled, pushing her away. As she stepped back, she looked at you in all your bride-glory and sighed.

"I have to go, okay? I'll see you when you get out there, girl." She gave you a reassuring smile before she slipped out of the room and walked off to the main event. You glanced at the clock that sat on the table in front of you that was littered with hair pins and makeup pallets. You were alone again, glancing around the room at the clutter you and your bridal party threw around to get you prepared for the big event.

It was ten minutes before the wedding starting. You were getting married to the love of your life – you remember the one that snuck into your house when you were eighteen? Gosh, that seems so long ago. You were twenty six now, but you had been engaged for a year. A lot was going on when you said yes to his proposal, so that's why you had waited so long to finally have the ceremony. Everything was fun and lighthearted, but now that it was happening, nervousness ate away at you.

This was it. The moment every little girl dreams of. But you were finally saying good-bye to being a little girl. A letter from your soon-to-be-husband sat on the table and you smiled, remembering all the sweet and caring words he wrote to you. You sniffled, carefully dabbing at your eyes as tears started to form. You couldn't wait to finally be with the one you loved for forever – you just hoped you didn't trip over your white dress and fall on your face in front of everyone.

A knock on the door interrupted your thoughts and you maneuvered your way to the door, your bridal gown obnoxiously swishing around you with every step you took. When you opened the door, you were met with your oldest brother.

Jin smiled and looked over you, from your dolled-up hair to your gorgeous dress that he thought made you look phenomenal. "Are you ready, (Y/N)?"

You swallowed before looking up at him and nodding. He offered you his arm and you latched yours onto it. You two began to walk down the hall to the main event where everyone was waiting. However, you two stopped before rounding the corner, stopping anyone from seeing you just yet, except for the part of your dress that was just too poofy for your own good.

"Eomma and appa must be so proud of you," Jin murmured, hearing the soft piano music start playing. Your fiancé asked you to pick the music and you went for the obvious choice – your second oldest brother. Just two years ago, Yoongi released his music so it could be heard by everyone. He had called you one day while you were working and nonchalantly let it slip out, not expecting you to care that much. He doesn't know what you did, but when he woke up to fifty million views the next morning, he figured you had something to do with it. And, despite having a tight schedule now with his celebrity status, he cleared everything just to be with you on your wedding day (and to make sure he didn't need to drag you away from the alter, but OKAY he just wants to look out for his baby sister, that's all).

"If you make me cry and mess up makeup, I will not hesitate to get Jungkook to do this instead," you snipped, a cocky smile on your face as you peeked around the corner to see the bridesmaids start to make their way down the aisle with the groomsmen.

"You wouldn't dare," your brother gasped. He wasn't bothered, though, since you had asked Jin first as soon as you started planning the big day.

That was the thing. At weddings, there's always the part where the dad gives away his daughter to marry the one she loves. But you didn't have a dad to do that. You didn't want to walk down alone and skip that important part of the ceremony to leave everyone asking questions afterward. However, you had an older brother that loved you dearly and was happy to fulfill the role of handing his baby sister away to the man she loved.

"I'm being serious, (Y/N)," Jin continued. "We all are. You're going to do great things, princess. And thank you for asking me to be a part of this special day."

"Stop," you whined, feeling the tears try to surface once more. You peeked around the corner and watched the last pair walk off and your stomach jumped into your throat. "Jin, it's our turn."

The piano music faded out until it started up once again, only it was the melody you rehearsed walking out with. You gulped. "Well, then we better get on out here and show you off," Jin chuckled, beginning to walk around the corner. "If you fall, I'll catch you. And if I can't, I'll fall with you."

"I really appreciate it," you giggled. You soon walked up to the double doors that were held open for you two to walk through. Everyone stood, seeing the bride enter the room. You looked down the aisle and saw your brothers waving at you from their seats near the front. You glanced to the side where the piano was to see your brother focusing on the keys in front of him, but he quickly spared a glance in your direction with a wink. And at the alter, your fiancé was clearly having trouble composing himself as he blinked five thousand times a second to push away tears that just wouldn't go away.

The rest a blur to you, honestly. A happy and lovely blur that you could barely remember due to your emotions being at max capacity. However, you were happy knowing that your brothers supported you in everything that you did. And up above, your parents were the same way.

You knew now that everything happens for a reason. And you're glad that it did, even if you didn't know why at the moment. Because as your brother walked you down the aisle, you couldn't help but tear up and think about how close you were to your siblings and all the happy memories shared between you eight. You were glad you had the opportunity to create those memories with them because one day, they'll be lost. Yes, your parents weren't with you anymore. They were taken away way before you or your brothers wanted them to be. But that doesn't mean time doesn't heal. Because with time, you and your brothers healed and found the peace you were all searching for within each other.

---

have a great weekend, cherubs!