Sick Sister

You had left school early due to an upset stomach after second period. You had told Jungkook about your achy tummy on the way to school, but he just handed you a peppermint and said that he hoped you'd feel better soon. But later he saw you in the office, calling your oldest sibling. Soon, you were whisked away by Jin and stayed at his work for a bit until Yoongi could pick you up and take you home. Your stomach was still upset when you got home at four, and it was worse than earlier. So, despite having a project to work on, you jumped in bed and tried to take a nap.

At least half an hour passed when you heard your bedroom door open. "Yoongi, I told you, I'm not hungry," you groaned, expecting the second oldest to be ready to spoon feed you since you hadn't eaten anything.

"It's not Yoongi," a different voice sighed. The door shut and you soon felt the bed be weighed down beside you. "Are you feeling any better?"

Your head poked out from under the covers to peer at Jungkook. "No," you murmured.

He jutted out his lower lip, giving the impression that he was sad at this news. "I'm sorry," he said in a baby voice. "It might have been that chicken we had last night."

"But you're okay," you argued. "And the others."

He shrugged. "Hoseok-hyung was in bed when I came in and had a bottle of Pepto Bismol on his nightstand. He might not be feeling well, either."

You nodded and felt your brother press his lips on your forehead before he stood. "Where are you going?" you asked, raising up a bit.

Jungkook pointed his thumb at the door before he crossed his arms. "I got some homework to work on."

"So do I, but I'm not touching it," you frowned. You patted the spot on the bed next to you. "Take a nap with me."

He sighed and rolled his eyes. "Okay, okay. If it makes you feel better." You giggled as he took off his shoes and socks (you had a rule about dirty socks in your bed) and got out of his nice school shirt before he jumped in bed. You shimmied up beside him and grabbed a hold of his arm to snuggle. He just laid there, feeling a bit awkward. "Just take a nap and see how you feel when you get up," he said, trying to break the ice.

But you didn't respond, for you had already fallen asleep.

---

I jUsT wAnt To WrItE aBouT sWeET JunGkoOkiE BuT evErYonE WanTs me To MAke HiM MeAN :((