Grandparent's Day

You twiddled your thumbs as you sat in the bleachers in your school's gym with your fourth-grade class. You kept looking around for someone, but who you were looking for wasn't present and you felt sad. They always came for grandparent's day, even if they weren't your grandparents. They always attended the lunch your school provided for the special day with you and Jungkook. But they weren't there. Your lip quivered but you blinked back the tears, not wanting to cry.

You were talking with a friend, knowing the program was going to start soon. If your brother didn't get here soon, you wouldn't be able to sit with him, and you always sat with them for these things. That is until you felt a tap on your shoulder. You turned and was met with your oldest brother.

"I'm sorry I'm late, (Y/N)," he whispered, sitting down. Jungkook plopped down beside him. Jin jumped, and you got the impression that Jungkook had wandered over by himself. "The traffic was bad."

"That's okay," you grinned, hugging him.

"I thought you were going to let us down," Jungkook frowned. He must have been searching for Jin, too.

"Now, why would I let my siblings down? Especially you two," he grinned, hugging you both. "You two are the little babies I have to make sure are fed and safe and happy."

"Jin," Jungkook whined, squirming in the hug. "My friends are watching."

Jin just grinned, happy to be with his baby siblings – err, his favorite siblings.

---