Dance Class

Requested by cutieee_jiuna. I hope you like it and thank you for requesting!

---

It was no secret that one of your older brothers was trying to covert you to being a dancer. Hoseok knew you were pretty good at dancing, but he didn't understand why you were so hesitant to go to a class or ever dance in front of anyone – even your brothers.

However, one of your friends signed you up for a dance class your school offered. Every time your name came up on the board, you crossed it out or erased it, but somehow it always came back. You weren't able to get it off the sign-up before the school took it back, though, so there was really no going back. Sure, you could just not attend, but your friend was going to drag you there if she had to.

"I don't want to go," you whined as you sat on the couch.

"Why not?" Hoseok asked you, braiding a little piece of your hair.

"Because I'll look stupid," you admitted.

"Why would you look stupid? You're like, one of the best dancers I've seen," Hoseok said.

"Don't lie to me," you frowned.

"I'm not," your brother defended. "You're really good and I know you enjoy dancing from what I've seen. I don't understand why you don't ever want to take classes and get even better."

"Well, I do like dancing," you admitted. "It's just... I don't know. I guess I'm afraid of showing people. They may think I'm bragging or something."

"Well, you shouldn't be," Hoseok grinned. "There's a big difference between bragging and just doing what you love. Unless you love to brag, then there's not really a difference I guess."

You thought for a moment. "Do you think you could maybe come to it? And sit to the side?"

Hoseok smiled. "Of course. For moral support?"

You nodded. "Much needed moral support."

Hoseok pinched your cheek. "Well, I guess I'll be there then."

"Or be square," you giggled.

---

i hope you loved it!!