Mispronouncing

Requested by musicaddictgirl99. Thank you for requesting and I hope you like it~!

---

After you had identified two of your siblings, it was only a matter of time to see who you would name next. Your other brothers started bonding with you more, trying to get you to be more familiar with them more than the others. Your parents could honestly care less – shapes were obviously more important than your seven brothers.

However, you had been struggling to pronounce the letter "t." Whatever word that came up with this letter, you weren't able to pronounce it, skipping right over the letter or slurring it. Your parents had been through this before since Jin wouldn't pronounce the letter "r." He could, he just didn't want to. That is until your parents threatened to take him to a special teacher. ("Wain" became rain real quick.)

And you just had to have a sibling whose name started with your weakest letter.

"Uh," you murmured, bouncing up and down on your dad's knee. You enjoyed this, but you couldn't get your eyes focused on the boy across from you on the couch.

You're the one who's been drawing me cute doodles! You thought. And then you accuse me of stealing your toys when I don't even see yours!

"Ae!" you screeched, calling for Taehyung who was innocently watching TV. "Ae!"

No one acknowledged you, thinking you were just spouting nonsense.

"AE!" you screamed, wriggling in your dad's embrace.

"Do you want down?" he cooed, setting you on the floor on your bottom. You blinked, furious no one would get you what you wanted. Looks like you'll have to do things yourself.

You rolled yourself over and began to crawl over to your brother. You pushed yourself toward him, bound and determined to sit in his lap. Out of breath, you reached his feet. To your dismay, you didn't have much strength to lift yourself back up, so you instead just stayed where you were. "Ae!"

Taehyung peered over the couch to the ground. "Oh, (Y/N)? What are you doing?"

"Ae!" you repeated, really hoping that one day you'd be able to get places on your own without becoming so winded.

"Oh, wait a second," your dad murmured. "She can't say her t's."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Taehyung asked.

Your dad grinned. "She's calling for you."

"AE!"

Taehyung looked at you once more before picking you up and sitting you in his lap. "Are you talking to me?" he asked you.

"Ae!" you grinned, poking his nose.

Taehyung smiled, a blush painting his cheeks. "Yeah! I'm ae!"

"Ae!" you echoed, adding a new word to your vocabulary.

---

cute

also, happy halloween! i didn't get the special finished :(( i'm sorry that it'll be late, but its a longer one, so maybe that'll make up for it. you guys like longer imagines.

i hope you guys have a fun and safe halloween! my city moved it to yesterday since its supposed to be freezing and rainy today so I didn't even think about going. i hope you guys have a great one tho! what are you going as??