We're Here, Too

Requested by seouless_. I hope you like it and know this is super late, but hopefully you can forgive me! Thank you for requesting!

!Sad!

---

Yoongi was trying his best to help you with your problems. You would always talk to him when something was bothering you and he never judged you or said you sounded stupid. He was very understanding and when the blades you had been hiding disappeared, you figured Yoongi had taken them away. You were grateful for that, but you thought that maybe one day you would find yourself in a deep rut once again and get a hold of some more before he could catch you.

But alas, everything spreads like wildfire throughout the Kim household, no matter how many times someone said it was a secret and no one was allowed to tell. Luckily, this secret stayed within the Hyung line.

You didn't think anything about when the entirety of the Hyung line was being so nice to you. From Yoongi, it was expected since he was trying to help you out of your mess. From Jin, it was normal since he was the oldest. From Hoseok, that was just his nature and he was always kind towards you. And from Namjoon, he always had a little bit of a soft spot when it came to you. But when Jin told you that he needed to talk with you later, you knew that it was probably something more. And you thought that it was just something he needed to ask you about, not Hoseok and Namjoon.

"I love you, I love you, I love you!" you heard someone shriek before Hoseok's arms wrapped around your body tightly. He squeezed all your breath out of you and he showered your face in kisses. "You are so special, you know that?"

"Where's this coming from?" you asked quietly, a little confused.

"Does there have to be a reason?" Namjoon asked you before hugging you tightly as well. He roughed up your hair a bit before giving you a kiss on the cheek. "Can't we just be nice and kind towards our little baby sister?"

"Uh, I guess," you stammered. You didn't think you deserved this kind of love and affection.

You saw Jin enter your room and he quietly closed the door behind him. He took the stool to your vanity and dragged it in front of the bed where you sat. "I want to talk with you," he said, his voice gentle.

"But-"

Jin stopped you, knowing that you were going to ask him about the two clinging onto you like you were their last breath. "It's okay. They can be in here, too." He crossed his legs before leaning a bit forward. "I don't exactly know how to start this, but I guess I should get the obvious out of the way first. Namjoon found your blades in the trash."

"I don't use them," you quickly said, afraid where this talk was going to go.

Jin nodded. "I know. I was talking to Yoongi about it and he seemed rather hesitant to tell me, but he was the one who threw them away. I thought they were his when he said that he had thrown some razor blades away, so when I asked him what was bothering him, he told me that it wasn't him."

"It was you," Hoseok finished. "He didn't tell Jin-hyung to get you in trouble. He just wants to help you. And that's why we want to know what's wrong."

"Is it people at school?" Namjoon asked. "Are people saying hurtful things to you? Because we'll gladly go have a chat with people at your school and stop all that."

You shook your head, starting to cry. You felt ashamed. You felt like they were upset with you because of what you were hiding from them.

Hoseok caught onto that. "Don't think we're getting onto you. We just want to help and stop this before it gets out of hand. I don't know what we would do if we lost you, dongsaeng."

"Life can be hard and some people can deal with it easier than others," Jin said. "When eomma and appa died, it was all very hard on us, but some took it worse than others. We all had to help each other through it and be there for each other. And that's what we're going to do for you."

"We're siblings," Namjoon continued. "We're going to help you through life's struggles and we're going to be right beside you through every dark time."

"I'm sorry," you sobbed, wiping your eyes. "It just gets so tough sometimes and I've thought so many times how I could just relieve my pain-"

Jin shook his head. "You don't have to be sorry. It's okay."

"We're going to do everything we can to help you!" Hoseok promised. "If you ever need to talk about something, we're here for you."

"You won't be upset? You won't think my reasons are dumb?" you asked them.

Namjoon shook his head. "Everything hurts people in different ways. Some people can take it, some people can't. We won't judge you."

"You promise?"

They all held up a pinky. "Pinky promise, sis."

---

I hope you liked it!!

i have a biology test and like the only thing I remember is that symptoms of malaria are fever, chills, headache and other flu like symptoms  

I also almost got into fight yesterday