Distractions

Requested by llkkmdmt. I hope you like it and thank you so much for requesting!

---

You and the twins were playing games in Taehyung's room one Saturday. You were casually just playing against each other. The twins were very competitive towards each other, so you just hang back and stayed quiet as they screamed at each other.

"You obviously don't know the good short cuts," Taehyung muttered under his breath.

"Oh yeah? Says who?" Jimin shot back, pushing Taehyung.

"I did, that's who," Taehyung responded, pushing Jimin.

The two kept pushing each other while shouting trash talk to each other. You found that this was where you could focus the most on your game. Your thumbs were twiddling with the knobs on the controller as you completely ignored your two brothers. You saw your score pass theirs and you grinned before the game came to end, a big "1st" on your side of the screen. You smiled triumphantly.

Taehyung looked at the score and frowned. "How did that happen?"

"I was using all my best tactics," Jimin pouted.

"Maybe you two should focus on the game instead of each other," you giggled. "I took advantage of your bickering and climbed to the top."

"We can't end this with you being first," Jimin said, sticking his tongue out at you.

"Yeah, where's the fun in that?" Taehyung added, and you only shook your head.

"I'm taking what I can get," you told them, tossing your controller down on the bed. "Now who has the bragging rights?"

---

Hope you liked it!!

Also, this goes for this book, Barktan Boys, and Youtube:

Your request may not be published as soon as either of us may like! I am super busy right now with school starting and sports and I don't even have time to get my laptop out of its case. With that being said, your request may be delayed a lot more than I would like, or you. School is my first priority and I'm trying to stay on top of things since I am taking an honors class. You guys don't realize how much I have to ace everything. I am also not feeling well and I CANNOT MISS BIOLOGY OR ALGEBRA BECAUSE IF I DO I'LL BE BEHIND AND LITERALLY SCREAM AND CRY.

I would love to miss school.

But I can't.

And that means your request may be done a lot later than you want it to. I'm sorry, but I hope you understand. I love you, cherubs~~