Bonding (Part Five)

At eight weeks old, you hadn't done much other than throw up, poop, cry, and eat. Oh, and make your brothers jealous of whoever got to hold you first in the morning. Can't forget that.

But since you were only eight weeks old, you were under the eyes of someone at all times. You couldn't escape the sight of either your siblings or your parents. They were constantly there, waiting for you to cry so they could take care of you. Either that or they were waiting for you have a first.

Jimin watched you through squinted eyes. "All I know," he murmured, "is that you make Jungkookie and Taehyungie super jealous. Which is good. We're evil, remember?"

Baby you looked rather unimpressed with your potato shaped head.

"But you gotta make the other jealous, too," Jimin urged. "We can't have them being happy. If everyone's jealous, they'll get in trouble for being in such bad moods. And then I'll get rewarded for being so good! I'll even share my treats with you!"

You went to cry, your diaper becoming wet, until you caught sight of a butterfly flying around the window outside behind Jimin. You watched it flit around and show off its pretty wings. Your wet diaper suddenly didn't matter anymore. The edges of your lips curled up into a tiny smile as you watched the insect fly around.

"Oh, you like that?" Jimin asked. "You want to share my treat?"

Your attention was diverted from your brother and you were reminded of your soiled underpants. Your lips trembled before you started to bawl, an awful cry ringing through the kitchen and the whole house.

***

"Eomma, she smiled!" Jimin stressed. "I swear it!"

Your mom just hummed. "I'm sure she did, honey."

Jimin groaned. "You never believe me!"

---

have a sensational weekend ~

november's also here which means a new theme maybe yayayayayay