Busy Bodies

Requested by MiliaLeon. I hope you like it and thank you for requesting!

---

Near the end of your eighth grade year, you began to realize that your brothers getting busier and busier. Jin was always at the office while Yoongi was trying to get a simple college education to get him through. Hoseok was prepping to go into med-school and Namjoon was juggling his college with a part-time job to put a little cash into his pocket. The twins were busy with jobs and college as well and the youngest brother was too stressed out over going into college to even do anything else.

You began to feel lonely when your siblings suddenly became busy, They didn't even get to spend a few minutes on the couch with you. They were just constantly running errands and covering shifts and taking tests. You ate dinner alone most of the time on the couch. It didn't matter if all your brothers were at home with you. They had homework to do as well and eating dinner with you would just get in the way.

You soon began to get numb to this sense of loneliness. You just responded with a nod when one of them told you they wouldn't be home until late. You used to sigh and pout when they'd tell you this, but now you just simply let it roll off your back like it was nothing to you.

For the first time in forever, all eight members of the Kim family were having dinner at the dinner table like they had before everyone became so busy. It felt awkward to be together with everyone at one time once again, so you were at a loss of words.

"(Y/N), I believe we owe you an apology," Hoseok said after he swallowed a bite. "We haven't been around much for the past month or two and we've left you alone a lot more than we should have."

"Huh?" you looked up at him. "Oh, it's okay."

"No, it's not," Jimin pouted, hugging you from his seat beside you.

"We just got so busy and there wasn't anything we could really do about it," Yoongi added.

"I didn't realize how you felt with us being gone so often," Jin continued.

"So, I'm promising you that I'll spend every free moment I have with you!" Taehyung chirped. "To make up for lost time."

Jungkook nodded. "Yeah, I miss all our stupid fights."

"I kinda did, too," you giggled, your face heating up from the sudden attention.

"I just missed seeing my little sister," Namjoon commented, poking your cheek.

"It's fine, really," you said, but your brothers wouldn't have it. They kept telling you that they weren't being fair towards you and that they would be better at managing their time.

"Pinky promise," they all said in unison, wiggling their pinky fingers.

---

i hope you liked it <3

and for a little christmas special, ask me some thought-provoking questions or really dumb ones!! i want you guys to know more about me because i feel like i don't talk enough lol. i kinda just feel like an author behind a screen who's only known for her works. so ask me questions that'll give you a feel for what i'm like during my regular life!! ask me about my everyday life, or wattpad, or stuff about my books. anything!! ask me for advice, though i probably won't give you grade a quality advice lol. i love chatting with you guys like this. it makes me feel like we're at the lunch table at school and just talking about random stuff lol. i love it