Light Lunch

Requested by TAENGIRANG__. I hope you like it and thank you for requesting!!

---

"You know, I told myself before I took the test that I had to make a higher score than Jungkook or I was leaving home," you chuckled before you took a bite of your lunch.

Jimin smiled across the table from you, watching you eat. "Well, I was the same way, but with Yoongi." He recalled the memory of checking his scores for the nation-wide test everyone had to complete before going to college and having a little victory dance in the kitchen when he made a satisfying score.

"Well, you had nothing to worry about," you stated, wiping your mouth off. "I know you don't get as much credit as he does, but you and Namjoon are like, super smart. I don't know why no one ever mentions you, but holy crap."

Jimin shrugged. "Namjoon's smarter than I am. He could remember everything said in class and ace the test without studying. I, on the other hand, had to study my little booty off if I wanted to make a good grade. I think you're in the same boat, too."

You nodded. "Yeah, I think so, too." You let out a quiet burp before pushing your plate away, signaling you were done. You two had gone out to lunch together since everyone else was busy. Normally Taehyung would join you two, but he was working at an art show his college was sponsoring that showcased work from high school students. You hadn't entered this year, being too focused on schoolwork to do anything else.

"Done already?" Jimin asked. He looked at his plate that was almost cleaned, whereas yours had half left still.

"Yeah," you sighed. "It was really good, but I'm stuffed."

Jimin frowned, looking up at you with a pouty expression. He didn't say anything, as if you were supposed to take the hint, but you weren't getting anything. "Did I do something wrong?"

"No," he murmured glumly. "It's just you used to eat so much to the point you wouldn't chew anything and your cheeks would be stuffed like a little hamster's and it was the cutest thing. But now, you eat so little. What happened?"

You sighed. "I got older, I guess. I don't know."

"Eat more," Jimin insisted, scooting your plate back toward you.

A grin crept onto your face. "Jimin, I said I'm full."

"Not until I say so," he said. "Eat."

"I'm going to throw up if I eat more," you argued. "I'll take it home and eat it when I'm hungry again, okay?"

Jimin pouted, his lips jutted out and he resembled a child. "You make me sad, sis. I'm never talking to you again."

You rolled your eyes before getting one more bite in. "Okay, I swear, I can't eat anymore or I'm going to explode."

Jimin gave you sweet smile, his eyes turning into little crescents like the moon would on cloudy nights. "The sky is smiling!" Namjoon used to say as a child. "I'll let you slide this time."

---

hehe I hope you liked it! I'm sorry it's so short but it's a jimin chapter so... jkjk lmao

thank you for the encouragement Monday hehe. i finally finished that au at like midnight last night. it could be better, but I'm just glad it's finished and I got the main points I wanted to include :)

and yes, there will be a fourth book and i've decided that it will be the last of the sibling imagine books. i really enjoy this series because it is how i've reached out to most people and it only brings me happy memories now. however, I think its time I depart and finally end it. hopefully, I'll complete all the requests I have and they'll be in the fourth book - if not this one - and I'll finally be able to put this series to rest. thank you guys so so much for your continued love and support. I'm sorry I don't update at much as I used to, but thank you for sticking around. it means so much to me <3 I hope you guys have a wonderful rest of the day and as always, stay safe and I love you, my sweet cherubs~