The Dance

I'm really excited for this!! BangtanINFIRESarmys requested this and i hope you liked it. I wrote it right after my first school dance at like, one in the morning and i haven't looked at it since, so there might be some mistakes lol. Enjoy!

! one curse word !

---

You sighed as you looked in the mirror. "I don't think this one is the one for me," you admitted, a disapproving frown on your face.

The sales lady nodded before telling Jimin about the other dresses they had in stock. Jimin just told her that you were emotionally exhausted and you'd come back another day.

"You know," Jimin began, looking over at you in the car as he drove home. "We never got rid of eomma and appa's clothes."

You looked at him. "What do you mean?"

"She always had fancy dresses. Maybe we can find one that fits you," he suggested.

You had just had a come apart in the dressing room of a department store at the mall over the upcoming dance. You finally decided on going to the dreaded dance and now the mission was to find you the perfect dress that would wow everyone.

You got home and followed your brother to a spare bedroom that was used for storage now. You watched from the doorway as he went over to the closet and opened it, revealing old clothes hanging up and boxes upon boxes stacked up on the shelves. He grabbed as many boxes as he could handle and plopped them down on the bed that was being occupied by photo albums. He opened the first one and pulled out a short, red sequin dress.

"No," you blurted out being covering your mouth with your hand. "I'm sorry, eomma."

Jimin giggled. "I wasn't going to let you wear it anyway. It's a little to adulty for you." He closed the box and opened another one. He revealed more dresses, one right after the other, telling you to stop him when you saw something you liked. Some were bright colors while some were neutral. Some were short while others were long. He pulled out a blue one and you perked up.

"I like that," you said and Jimin handed it to you.

"Try it on," he instructed.

You began to undress and pulled up the long, blue dress. Jimin helped you zip it up and you looked at the dress in the mirror. It had a halter neck and mesh on the stomach where you could see a little sliver of your belly button. "It's cute," you said. "Let's see what else you got."

The next box was followed by a black one with silver beading. You oohed over it and Jimin grinned, telling you to pull it on. You did and once he got you zipped and buttoned up, you observed yourself in the mirror once more. It also had a halter neck, but it had a section in the back that was open and long slit up the side for your leg to poke out. "I like this one."

"I like it, too," Jimin said as he sat on the bed. "Let's go see what the others think."

You trekked down the hallway and came to a few of your siblings as they sat on the couch and watched TV. "What do you think of it?" Jimin asked them, showing you off to them like you were his most prized possession.

Yoongi looked over you. "Cute," he stated. "What's this for?"

"The dance," you told him. "Does it look good on me?"

"You look absolutely stunning," Hoseok grinned.

Taehyung nodded beside him. "You look very mature, princess."

You blushed under their compliments. After consulting the rest of your brothers, you decided that this was the dress for you. The next task was to find your shoes and a few other essentials and you'd be ready to go.