Skipping Class

Requested by Brianainmanlovesyou. I hope you like it and thank you for requesting!

---

Lately, you had been hanging out with the not-so-good people of your class. You had recently been invited to one of their birthday parties, and the only reason you really wanted to go was to be there for your true friends, so they wouldn't be lonely. And this birthday girl was the player of your class and it seemed like she had a new guy every week. She showed you all her naughty texts to random boys she didn't even know. She was the one that sent nudes to another classmate and you were so disgusted you had to tell Namjoon. But somehow, you had been caught up trying to seem like her friend when you really weren't that you started making it a habit of hanging out with her and being her friend. Which made you start doing some not so good decisions.

"You've been skipping class?" Namjoon asked, his arms crossed.

You looked down at the ground. "Yeah. Just the stupid ones, though. Not algebra or biology."

"That doesn't matter," Namjoon stressed. "If you're skipping class, you're skipping class. It doesn't matter if it's a stupid class or not. What made you start this?"

"Well, Miyuu wanted to and she didn't want to alone, so I said I'd do it with her," you admitted. "Did the school say something?" {miyuu?? :))}

Namjoon looked surprised that you thought they called. It was obvious they had. "Of course. They called this afternoon saying you haven't attended yearbook for the past week."

You stayed quiet for a minute. "What are they going to do?"

"You would be getting detention, but the teacher said it would be better to just take you out of the class," Namjoon told you.

You looked at him with wide eyes. "But I liked that class!"

"Then you shouldn't have skipped," Namjoon snipped.

You sighed before laying your head down on the table.

"Skipping class becomes a habit if you keep it up," Namjoon continued. "When you start making it a habit of skipping one class, you'll skip others. Your grades will start to go down because you aren't hearing the lecture and getting the notes. Your grades will go down before you know it." He sat down beside you and rubbed your shoulder. "A good education will get you about anything, kiddo. I know school is just the worst and you want to bang your head against a wall all the time, but it really pays off in the end. Trust me."

---

i hope you liked it~

me: *gives up on bt21 merch because it was all expensive and from sketchy websites and i don't like ordering things online; really sad tbh*

hot topic: i got chu

hot topic: i have bt21 merch

me: i knew you were my first love for a reason 

also: That_Unicorno, wherever you are: i want to let you know that in a little comment you posted you listed three jungkook requests and one of them says "Jungkook and Y/N have a fight

also: That_Unicorno, wherever you are: i want to let you know that in a little comment you posted you listed three jungkook requests and one of them says "Jungkook and Y/N have a fight." 

Choose whichever fight scenario i'v done out of my books because i know there's several. i'm not going to make any excuses, but i didn't realize that you were really generic and didn't give me a paragraph for a request so i just kinda avoided it lol. but whichever fight scenario you want, there you go. tell me which one you like and i'll credit it to you ;)