Final: Second Sage

AN YEAR LATER

WHITE

Jin comes into the room, looking completely shocked. He's pressing two fingers against his lips, and I raise my brows as V pulls me tighter into his chest. His lips are touching my neck, and I watch Jin curiously as V continues dragging his fingers up my short hair.

"Morning just kissed me."

That's all he whispers before a something comes shooting out of nowhere, crashing into the back of his head and knocking him forward.

"And you just had to go running and announce that to everyone, hm?"

Morning looks pissed off, and Jin smiles at her dumbly as she drags him back out of the room.

Jungkook's sprawled out on the couch, one hand over his eyes. But then Rell hops in, and I quickly break away from
V.

He gives me a green-eyed look.

"Not in front of the kid!" I hiss, and he sighs, throwing his head back slowly on the back of the couch. He mumbles something, and I kick his shin when I hear annoying.

"Jimin told me to tell you he wanted to see you." She says, and Jungkook instantly gets to his feet. He rushes out of the room.

Jimin's pain had gotten significantly better over the span of an year.

Now he only had attacks just a rare few times in a month, when in the beginning he'd have multiple of them in a single hour. Jungkook had been by his side the most, always caring for him and soothing Jimin when he was crying or in pain.

It was relieving to see him get better this way.

"Tae!"

"Yes, say my name." He smirks, and I blush heavily. His lips tilt into a sweet smile when he sees my reaction, and I groan into my hands before hissing at him between my teeth.

"I said not in front of Rell."

"What?" He shrugs innocently, still smiling darkly. "White, I didn't mean anything."

Then a light voice echoes from the doorway.

"Sure~" Jimin sings as he bounces into the room. He sticks out his tongue in V's direction, and I burst into laughter when they start having one of their sibling fights again.

"Hyung, sit down." Jungkook says softly, a protective shadow behind Jimin's smaller figure. "You're coming off balance again."

"Jungkook!" Jimin whines, shuffling back to him and poking his head out from his back. "Tae looks like he's going to kill me and throw me to the sharks."

"We don't have sharks in Winter, hyung." V hisses, and I'm trying so hard not to laugh. But a small giggle spills from my pressed lips, and I feel V's arm tighten around my waist.

He tugs me roughly towards his chest, and I burst into high-pitched laughter.

"You're supposed to be agreeing with me, demoiselle." He says lowly, looking unhappily at my shaking figure. "Not laughing."

Then Rell's clear bell voice cuts through.

"Can we go outside? It's snowing."