Bonus: Intoxication

WHITE

"What are you thinking about?"

V turns, his green eyes glowing dark in the night as he licks his lips. He gives me a warm smile, one that doesn't really reach the corners of his eyes.

I tilt my head, features scrunching a bit.

"What's wrong, V?"

He echoes out a soft laugh. His fingertips feel like silk as it dances on the skin underneath my chin, before pulling away. Then his gaze roams back to the night sky beyond the grass.

"Tae." I mumble, sitting up on the grass next to him. I follow his gaze, to the stars in the black. "You didn't answer my question, you know."

He wraps his arm around my waist, and I lean against his side. His warmth falls into mine, and I let a soft sigh escape my lips.

"It's nothing, White."

I raise an eyebrow, feeling the grass ripple against my fingers.

It didn't seem to be anything bad, with the ghost of a smile sweeping across his heart lips. But his features are focused, and right now, I'd give anything to know what was going through that head of his.

"Can we sleep here tonight?"

"Sure." He whispers, kissing me below my eyes. I smile, lowering myself down so my head rests in his lap. "I think it's warm enough tonight."

I close my eyes, feeling light wind.

"Go to sleep if you're feeling tired." He murmurs under his breath, noticing me blink slowly. "It's going to be busy tomorrow."

"Oh yeah— the party."

He curls his lips a bit, which makes me laugh. I could already tell he was hating the idea of it, because this was a conference-party. Jungkook and Taehyung, because they were representatives of major Houses, would have to attend a meeting while me and Jimin would play around with the food.

"Stick with Jimin." He says for the thousandth time, and I laugh. "Take care of him too. I don't trust hyung sometimes."

"We'll be fine." I giggle again, finding him so cute. I wink, just to piss him off a little. "I'm excited."

His mouth falls to a flat line.

I laugh.

_________________________

Taehyung looks like a prince.

"Damn." I whistle when he comes out of the room, tugging at the collar of his black dress shirt. He blushes at my reaction, and I notice.

And like usual, I keep pushing.

"I'm getting married to the best looking man on this land." I giggle, laughing into the palm of my hand. "I've achieved my life's goal."

"Stay with Jimin hyung."

"V!"

"I'm just— just reminding you." He says a bit bashfully, and I shake my head as I stop him, fixing his collar. He'd pulled on it so much it'd gotten off.

"I know it's a bit tight, you child." I say, adjusting it the right way. "But stop messing with it, will you? You're going to tear it apart if you keep up, I swear."

When it looks good, I wrap a hand around the back of his neck and pull him into a kiss. He seems surprised when my lips meet his, but his eyes soften.

Heavens Whisper | K.THजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें