Glass Walls

WHITE

"Have you seen V?"

"V hyung?" Jungkook repeats, splayed out on the bed in one of the guest rooms. "I saw him yesterday."

My eyebrow raises, and he shrugs at me. "When did you decide to start calling V that?"

"Ever since Noona threatened me to respect my elders or she was going to hang my head on a tree."

I give him a look, and his poker face crumples into laughter.

"Fine— just joking." He giggles, before straightening his features back again. "Okay, but seriously I don't know where he is."

"You could've just said that from the beginning."

Sticking out my tongue, I slam the door shut before he can do the same to me. We both loved to have the last word, and I smile brightly as I march down to Asher's room.

"Ash!"

"What—" He drones out, before he snaps his head to me. "Have you seen Morning?"

"She's probably avoiding you."

He groans, finally sliding out of his bed. "I'm going to go find her."

"Have you seen V?"

"Go check his room." He mutters back, yawning. "Don't tell me that you haven't and you literally just came here first."

Oh.

Cheeks blushing with embarrassment, I quickly walk back out the way I'd come in.

Was he still asleep?

But when I open the door to his room, I instantly shiver at the cold. The window's wide open, and I hurry to close it shut.

It's freezing in here.

The bed's empty, and my eyes narrow confusedly. V would never leave a window open like that, especially his room. Why would he even do that?

What was going on?

_______________________

V

My heart races.

How did she know?

The floor is made of steel glass— everything is. The walls, even the ceiling is just transparent, unbreakable material.

And if I slit my eyes open just a bit, I can see the ground thousands of feet below me.

Cruel witch.

Fingers tightening on my upper arm, I finally open my eyes and stumble to my feet. I couldn't just sit there until someone came.

I sigh.

White. She would've noticed by now.

Running my hand along the glass, I open my eyes and look down. My head pounds, and I instinctively stumble back at the pouring dizziness.

My shoulder hits the floor, and I find myself looking straight below through the glass.

"......"

Damn this.

Sighing sharply, I run my fingers through my hair as I force up to sitting position.