🍋Belphegor x Beelzebub x Reader🍋

Requested by: @Unlogischeswesen

Quote: "When he commands you in that insanely sexy and dominant way"

Beelzebub, Belphegor and I were in a polyamorous relationship. All three of us agreed to this because the boys fell in love with me and I didn't want to choose. It didn't even come to surprise anyone else either... everyone was more shocked about the fact that I actually liked Belphegor even though he tried to kill me.

But anyways here I was trapped against a wall by Belphegor, he pressed forward against me as he lifted my chin. Leaning close to my ear where I could feel his hot breath on it.

"Do you have an idea what I want to do to you?" He said, I shivered at the thought.

"No..." I say as I look off to the side to see Beel watching us.

"Oh I think you do... Beel wants the same thing as I do. We need you Y/n, you excite us in more than one way. See look what your doing to both of us now." I have him a questioning look, he makes a motion to look down and against my better judgement I look down... and boy were they both rock hard at the moment, just thinking about two cocks filling me up was making me wet.

"Well then do something about it..." I say without thinking, Beel comes over and throws me over his shoulder. Walking towards their room, Belphie walking behind Beel and making weird faces at me. I feel a smack on my ass as I yelp. I pout as they both chuckle, you know when I started dating them I thought Beelzebub would be my innocent teddy bear but boy is this demon not that!!! He's more like Asmo in disguise and it terrifying, I mean he's not fully anything like Asmo but there's a lot of things that he does when in the room alone with just him and Belphie that remind me so much of said pervert.

Beelzebub walks into the room and throws me onto his bed, Belphegor shuts and locks the door so Asmo wouldn't be able to get in. Beel takes off his shirt and I go into a full on blush.

"It's so adorable that you still get all shy when you see us naked... even though we've done this multiple times." Beel said in amusement, Belphie agreeing with him. Belphegor comes over and kisses me, while in the middle of the kiss he slips his hands under my shirt and massages my sides. Moaning into the kiss, my lips parted slightly, Belphegor takes this chance to slip his tongue into my mouth, as we were fighting for dominance Beel was off to the side fully naked masturbating to the sight of his brother and his lover. Belphie pulls back and looks at Beel.

"Seems like someone needs attention kitten." Belphegor says, I look over and bite my lips. Belphie helps me up but holds me back.

"Strip." Was all he said and I did as I was told. Once fully naked I walk over to Beel and get on my knees so I was eye level with his large throbbing cock, I stick out my tongue and lick up his pre cum. I move to place him fully in my mouth, when his cock hits the back of my throat I pull back, Beel grabs a hand full of my hair and pushes my head back down so I would deep throat him. He's so lucky I don't have a gag reflex, I feel a hand touch my clit and start to rub in fast circles, moaning in ecstasy. The vibrations of my moan sent Beel over the edge, he came in my mouth. I pull back and swallow, I let out a strangled moan as I cum all over Belphie's fingers.

I stood up and push Belphie onto his back, I straddle his waist and slowly sheath his cock into my vagina. Once he's fully in I lean forward and shake my hips a little to tell Beel he can place his cock into my ass. Beel walls up and grabs my ass, spreading my cheeks like butter on toast (you can kill me now) he placed his cock at my entrance and slowly pushed himself in, this wasn't the first time I've taken his cock in my ass and I definitely won't be the last time either, because boy does his cock do wonders. They both pull out and thrust in at the same time, thrusting at a fast speed, I turn into a moaning mess, I lay completely on top of Belphie as they both ravish me. The filling of both of my lovers cocks inside of me brought me closer to my release, Beel decided to rub my clit as the were fucking me, which inevitably turned my moans into pants, I feel my walls clench as I cum all over Belphie's cock, both males shoot their cum inside of me with loud grunts of satisfaction.

Beel took himself out of me and sat against the wall, I get off of Belphie's lap and sit next to Beel, as Belphegor's about to get up there was a loud banging on the door.

"If you three don't shut the hell up I swear on everything y'all will be tied up to the ceiling." Ahh Lucifer...

"Shut up Lucy!!! Your just mad that Diavolo hasn't fucked you in two days." I yell out as we all snorted. Well here's to the end of my life Lucifer is definitely going to kill me now.