Diavolo x Demon Reader

Requested by: Lichtspiel

Quote: Roses are red, I'm going to bed.

Dating and living with Diavolo was fantastic to say the least, but my brothers didn't like the situation at first. But now that they could see how happy I was they were fine with it. I was getting ready to head over to the house of lamentations to see my brothers. I smile as I sit at the vanity in our room, I look at the picture of me and Diavolo.

 I smile as I sit at the vanity in our room, I look at the picture of me and Diavolo

(Pretend it's Diavolo and you😂)

It was one of my many favorite photos of us, that picture was from one of the days we ran off without anyone that means we managed to get away from Barbatos. Finishing getting ready so I don't get there later than what I told them, I really don't want to be lectured. I leave the room and head towards Diavolo's study to tell him I'm leaving, knocking before walking in.

"Y/n! Did you need something?" Diavolo asks as he tilts his head to the side like a little kitten.

"I just came to tell you that I'm leaving to head to see my brothers." I say while smiling, I wave and smile at Barbatos as a greeting, he returned the gesture.

"Okay! Now hug before you leave!" I laugh as I walk towards him and give him a hug and a quick peck on the lips. Getting up and leaving the room. I start heading towards the house of lamentations.

Finally getting to the house, I walk in and yell my greeting. I hear running as I get jumped by Mammon and Asmo at the same time, laughing at the both of them while hugging them back.

"Took you long enough to get here!" Mammon yelled

"Calm down. I didn't take that long." I deadpan.

Walking towards the kitchen to say greet Beelzebub and Belphegor, getting in there I was hugged by both demons, hugging them back.

"What took you so long?" Belphie asks

"I didn't even take that long you guys! I had to get ready and then said bye to Diavolo, and then headed over to here, where's Lucifer and Satan. I would ask where Leviathan is but we all know where he's at."

"Lucifer's in his private study and Satans in the music room probably reading a book..." Belphegor said. I nodded I made a motion that I was going to say hi to the other three. Deciding to go say hi to Leviachan first, I get to his door and knock.

"What's the password."

"I'll go back home if you don't answer the door Levi?" He ripped the door open, and threw himself on me. Laughing as I hugged him back excitedly.

"Did you get the new Ruri-Chan figuring...?" His eyes light up as he shows me the figuring and explains everything about it. It makes me so happy when I hear others getting excited and is more than willing to tell me everything about something they really love. After listening to him explain everything I needed to know about the new figuring, I told him I was going to go see Satan.