🍋Belphegor x Busty!Shy!Reader🍋

Requested by: @kim_ivy23

Quote: "It's pretty hot when he gets bossy in bed"

A/N: The reader will be Diavolo's younger sister!!

Also forgot to make the reader shy... 😂

Not a full lemon.... 😭😊

"Belphie?" I ask as I look into his classroom to see him asleep at his desk. I smiled and I walk up to him to wake him up, we have to be in the student council room for a meeting in a few minutes. I place my hand on his back to slightly support myself as I kiss his forehead.

"Belphie you have to wake up, we have a meeting in a few minutes." I say my chest pressed against his back as my arms are now wrapped around him. I huff in annoyance when he doesn't wake up.

"Fine... I guess I'll just go with Mammon to the meeting and we both know he has a slight crush on me because of my breast size." I say with a slight smirk as Belphegor snaps his head up and glares at me.

"You even go near him I swear on everything I will murder him." I smiled as I kissed and got up.

"Cmon before they send Lucifer to look for you." I say as I walk towards the door, he sighs as he gets up and walks after me. We were walking towards the student council room when we came across Beel.

"Beel cmon we have a meeting to get to." I tell him as he acknowledges the me and Belphie were both looking at him. He gave a small smile and tiny nod as he followed us to the meeting.

"Have you two told Diavolo that your dating yet?" Beel asks as me and Belphie tense up.

"Nope... Beel you know how my brother is. He's way to protective for his own good. Also he's already thrown a fit about my dress that I'm wearing to the ball tomorrow." I say with a small sigh, remembering me and Belphie have been keeping this secret from everyone except for Beel for the last decade, boy was this a hard secret to keep especially from mister I need my sister to be put in bubble wrap to even walk out of the castle. Walking into the meeting room everyone is sitting there waiting for us three, I go over and sit next to my brother as the twins sit next to each other.

                                  Time Skip

It was the next day and I was getting ready for the ball, I finished doing my hair and makeup, all I have to do now is to throw on my dress.

Diavolo's most hated dress

Diavolo's most hated dress... he literally hates every dress I where because they highlight my boobs... not like I have much a choice on the matter. I put on my shoes and leave the room, the brothers and exchange students should be here any minute. I walk down the stairs as Diavolo glares at me.

"Y/n I told you not to wear that dress." He whines, I giggle in response.

"I think she looks fine, plus no ones going to touch her or even look in her direction with you being a helicopter brother..." I snorted as Diavolo gave Barbatos a shocked look. There was a knock at the door and Barbatos went to open it, revealing the brothers and exchange students behind said door. Mammon looked in my direction and blushed harshly, I ignored his very presence and ran up to Beel and Belphie.

"Don't you two look dazzling tonight." I said with a big smile on my face. In stead of everyone waiting in the commons area of the castle for everyone to arrive we all went our separate ways to either "explore" or to get away from a certain helicopter... me and Belphegor we're walking around when he suddenly pulls me into a room.

"What are you up to?" I question

"That dress of your is turning me on, every time you walk your breasts bounce, and I can't help but stare." My face erupted. He leans in and slowly presses his lips against mine. I kiss back with a little force to give him the hint that I wanted him. It wouldn't be the first time we've had sex, but we've never done it in the castle it was always done at The House of Lamentations when Lucifer was with Diavolo. I ran my hands through his hair and slightly pulled. He moved the kisses down to my neck and proceeded to nip and bite at my neck. He unclipped the fabric that was at the base of my neck and let it fall down, my nipples perked up at the feeling of the slightly cold air in the room.

A/N: I know it literally hell but you'd think they know what air conditioning is 😂😂

His hands groped my chest, as he kissed down to my chest, placing one of my buds in his mouth, he began to lightly bite and suck on it, I let out a small moan so the others wouldn't know what was going on. He felt the bottom half of the dress for a zipper once he found it he undid the zipper and let the dress fall the rest of the way, as he was about to go back to what he was doing I put a hand on his chest.

"It's not fair that I'm full naked and you have all of your clothes on." He chuckled as he proceeds to take all of his clothes off, once he's as bare as I was he goes back to kissing me, pulling me close to him, my chest pressed flush against his. His hands roamed down my body only to stop at the back of my thighs.

"Jump" I jumped a bit as he carried me over to a desk and laid me on my back. He slowly pushes himself inside of my pussy, I moaned while Belphie grunted. He started to thrust at a fast pace, my chest bounced every time our hips connected. He leaned forward and kissed me as he fast still fucking me as fast and hard as possible.

"Y/n are you in here Diavolo is loo-" Belphie and I looked at the door with wide eyes as we saw Lucifer standing there with a pissed off look on his face.

"Both of you get dressed this instant." He shut the door as we both frantically got dressed, I checked my hair and makeup once i decided it was fine I turned around as Belphie was putting on his belt I fixed his hair.

"We are so going to die today." I told Belphegor as he finished putting on his jacket. We both walk out of the room to see Lucifer waiting there tapping his foot.

"Good luck explaining this to your brother Y/n.... I've already informed him about what happened."

"You did what?!" He showed me the messages, as I now wanted to go jump off the top of the castle. Walking to the commons room, everyone was there it seemed as though everyone was trying to figure out what has made Diavolo mad, when Diavolo noticed us he glared at Belphegor and I.

"What the actual fuck do you think you were doing with my sister!" He yelled, that's when it clicked in everyone's mind about what he was pissed about. Beel gave us a sympathetic look as no one wanted to step in between the situation.

"Diavolo calm down. It's not even the first time we've even had sex." I bluntly say as I roll my eyes. I could see him getting even more pissed as everyone it Beel looked shocked.

"We've literally been dating for the past decade! Honestly Dia you should've figured it out by now... also don't come at me about my relationship when you haven't even said a thing about yours! I mean have you even decided to tell everyone that you and Lucifer are dating and you two are so fucking loud when y'all have sex that I literally leave the house to hangout with Belphie and Beel. Oops did I say that out loud in front of everyone?"

"Wait so we have two!!! Couples. Diavolo and Lucifer, and Belphegor and Y/n. I mean at least both of my ships came true but holy shit!" Asmo said, I snorted.

"Who knew about the relationship between Y/n and Belphie?" Lucifer asked, Beel raised his hand as he had food hanging out of his mouth.

"Well now that you know about our relationship, me and Belphie are going to finish what we started earlier before we were rudely interrupted." I laugh at Diavolo's face as we both ran off.