Leviathan x Chubby Reader

Requested by: @GameGrumpette
(It won't let me tag you for some reason)

Might be triggering!!!!!!!!!!! SO TRIGGER WARNING!!!!!!

"I don't care. I'm not letting you go until I know that you're one hundred percent better again." Levi said while holding me, the others got word about what has been happening, and they have been making a plan to figure out how to make me happy again and not self conscious.

It's not hard to make me happy but it's going to take three people forever to gain my trust back, even though one of them won't let me go.

Flashback

"Hey there fatty, don't you think you should lay off the food?" Seraphina asked

"How does the pig get to live with the seven hottest demons here in all of Devildom!!" Martha exclaimed

"How pathetic, she's about to cry" Marcus said

"You're such a pig" Tyler said

This has been my life ever since I came to the Devildom, it's almost as bad as being up in the human world again. I don't get why everyone is like this, it's not like I'm trying to force my body type onto anyone. I'm just trying to go to school and make friends like any normal teenager would do but apparently I can't do that because I'm chubby or fat as everyone says. I wonder if the boys feel this way... I wonder if they hate having to be around someone so fat and worthless as me. Someone that doesn't belong anywhere. I wonder if Diavolo will let me skip school for a few days, or at least let me stay home and do my school work.

I pull out my D.D.D and pull up Diavolo's number

(Y/N) Chan: Diavolo, I was wanting to know if I can take a few days off of school? I decided it'll be better to ask than just take a few days off of school.

Lucifer's Daddy: Is something wrong??

Do I lie or tell the truth...

(Y/N) Chan: No, everything's fine. Just schools kinda stressing me out at the moment, so I figured if I took a few days off I'll feel better.

Lucifer's Daddy: Hmmm. I don't see why not, I'll make Lucifer aware that you'll be staying home for the next few days. I do feel like you lied to me about you being okay, but I'm not going to force you to tell me.

(Y/N) Chan: Thank you!!!

I turn off my phone and put it back in my bag, as I walk into the house I'm confronted my Lucifer.

"I've been made aware by Diavolo that you'll be taking the next few days off of school, why is that?

"Umm, schools has just been stressing me out lately, so I thought it'll be better to just take a few days off of school."

"You're definitely lying to me and Diavolo, when you're ready to tell us the truth come and tell us, if others are bullying you or things are to challenging in the school definitely tell one of us, or one of my brothers."

"I'm not lying, schools just been stressful"

"Sure, I have to go find Mammon, please think about what I said and consider telling the truth." He said while walking off.

Am I really that bad of a liar, oh well I rather not have them know what's going on ill figure out how to deal with this later. I started walking to my room hoping to just to take a nap and not be bothered by anyone, that's when my phone went off, who is blowing up my phone it hasn't even been 10 seconds and my phones already went off 5 times.