Beelzebub x Reader

It's a little short but I hope it's good!

I walk into Beel and Belphies room to find that Belphie was obviously asleep like normally and Beel was laying on his bed playing on his phone while eating chips.

I walk over towards Beel's bed while eating Herseys kisses, I proceed to get on the bed and lay onto of Beel, all while he's watching me very amused because I only do this when I need affection.

"What's wrong kitten?"

"Nothing I just want some affection and you always seem like the perfect person to get it from, unless you want me to go snuggle with Satan or Asmo?"

"My girlfriend is definitely not snuggling up with my brothers unless it's Belphie when he forgets his pillow somewhere."

"Okay, I got it my teddy bear" I say while he wraps his arms around me, I plop another piece of chocolate into my mouth as Beel watches, he goes to grab his phone again to check Devilgram and threaten to murder anyone that comments on how "sexy" that it look.

I went to put another piece into my mouth and when I did I felt a pair of lips on mine, I automatically kissed back, his tongue swiped across my bottom lip as a way of asking for entrance but I refused, when I refused he growled into the kiss and grabbed my ass and gave it a squeeze, as I gasp in pleasure he took the opportunity to let his tongue roam in my mouth, as a simple kiss turned into a full blown make out, this much needed thing called air, called and told me that I needed some, as I pull away I saw a smirk play on his lips.

"Do you want any chocolate?" I asked

"It tastes better this way" he says while pulling back into a full blown make out, if it wasn't for Belphie waking up we probably would've went all the way to 3rd base but life doesn't work that way.

"Can y'all wait to fuck till I get out of the room???"

"Sorry Belphie, I guess We forgot that you were in the room."

"No shit... well I'm leaving, I'll be taking refuge in your room (Y/N), if you are to have sex please clean and air out the room afterwards."

"Will do!!"

Once the door shuts I look at Beel and we both end up laughing.

"Looks like we have the room to ourselves, now let's make use of our time before I get hungry again, let's do some workouts to burn the calories from the chocolate off, all you have to do is take off your clothes and lay on the bed and look pretty, but your always pretty."

I blush at what he says, but proceed to take off my clothes and get on the bed. Tonight's going to be a long night.