Mammon x Witch!Reader

Requested by: @Yasminestar55

Quote: "Always trust your inner Goddess"

A/N: This is why you look like!❤️ when you're in your "witchy" form... you look like yourself when you first meet everyone!

Hi! My name is Y/n M/n L/n, and your probably wondering how I got into the situation I did

Hi! My name is Y/n M/n L/n, and your probably wondering how I got into the situation I did... well it all started when I was dragged by my hair to the Devildom. Okay not literally but they could've been a lot nicer about dragging me here especially when I didn't want to go. Oh yeah! I'm a witch no one here knows that except for Solomon, me and him are besties, I usually am the one that has to teach him certain spells and such. Well back to what we are doing, we all decided to go on a hike today... in the human world... near my house... I wanted to go to my house so bad to see if my animals were okay! But no ones knows this where I live. As I was walking I accidentally stepped in a mud puddle and there went my shoe, I ignored it since I was not about to dog in a mud puddle for my shoe...

"Where's your shoe?" Mammon asks, everyone looked back to see I only had one shoe on.

"The giant mud puddle down the road demanded a sacrifice." Was all I said as I continued to walk, everyone laughed as Solomon was questioning my sanity.

"Hey Y/n where do you live?" Diavolo asks

"In The House of Lamentations... why?" I snorted as he glared at me slightly.

"Not what I meant, smart ass." He said as he continued to walk. I was always the one that got him to cuss, no one else was able to do it but me and it was fantastic. Well I may or may not have put a spell on him.

"Y/n do you want to run of to your house while I distract them?" Solomon whispered to me. I shook my head.

"No... because they're like hound dogs they'll find me in a millisecond! Especially Mammon..." I whisper back. Speaking of Mammon he had a jealous look on his face as he saw me and Solomon whispering to each other.

"Actually how about I show you where I live! I need to get new shoes anyways..." I didn't want them at my house but beggars can't be choosers in this situation, I needed another pair of shoes before I step in poop of sorts. I see the trail to my house and head for it. Everyone followed behind me as we walked through flowers, bushes and mushrooms that decorated the trail.

"Why does this look like we're about to be at a witches hut

"Why does this look like we're about to be at a witches hut..." Mammon says.

"What are you judging the way I decorated the trail?!" I say to make him panic.

"N-no!! Not what I meant as all!!" He panic said.

"I understand witches probably do their trails and houses the way I do but trust me I'm not a witch."

"Why'd you say it like that?!" Asmo asks. Me and Solomon bust out laughing, as we came to the opening to where my house was I smiled in content as the animals were running amuck and everything was still in perfect shape.

 Me and Solomon bust out laughing, as we came to the opening to where my house was I smiled in content as the animals were running amuck and everything was still in perfect shape

"Woah! Your house is so cool!" Luke said in excitement as he went up to the animals to pet them. I smile as Luke was petting all the animals and so was Simeon. I walk across the bridge and up to my door, I put my hand over the lock and before the boys could see what I was doing I open the door. I walk in to see my cauldron was in the middle of the kitchen, I sigh as I walk past it and to my room. I decided to change my outfit as well. Now it feels like home! I come out of my room to come face to face with Mammon.

"You're a witch?!"

"Was it the pointy hat or the moving gnomes that gave it away?"

"The smoking cauldron actually."

"Shit! It's not supposed to do that!"  I run to the kitchen to see Solomon panicking with the others over the smoking cauldron.

"Who touched it without permission?!" I ask

"Levi got pushed into it. And then it started to smoke." Solomon explained.

"That was perfectly good cauldron as well now I have to get a new one!" I groan in annoyance.

"Wait are you a witch?!" Levi yelled.

"Yes I'm a witch! How do you think me and Solomon are friends! If I was a normal human I wouldn't be friends with him... sorry not sorry Solomon. Now back to the situation at hand someone take the cauldron outside and put it in the water." Beel picks it up and puts it in the water. I look over at Mammon he looks at me with a smug look.

"No I'm not putting a spell on you that makes you lucky nor am I giving you money. You've pissed off to many witches close to me especially my aunt... if she would find out that we're close she would kill me... actually no kill you for trying to con me"

"Oh come on y/n you're taking this to far!! I would never do something like that..."

"Says the one that said never in a weird way... fine sho out of the house before someone breaks something else of mine." I push Mammon out of the house.

"Y/n did you know you have a frog on your hat?" Lucifer asks.

"Oh yeah! This is my baby boy Belch... he's a very good boy." I say as I take Belch off of my hat and hold him. I put him on the ground but he made a motion that he wanted back on my hat, so I grabbed him and put him back. I walk around a watch everyone as they were enjoying the nice breeze and making friends with my animals.

"Mammon can I talk to you for a second?" I ask him since he was next to me. He nods and follows me away from everyone.

"Mammon do I scare you now... since you know I'm a witch and all."

"No I was just not expecting it at all."

"That's good..." I smiled as I look a little bunny run along the pathway. It kinda reminded me of Mammon.

"Y/n can I tell you something important."

"Yeah... what is it?" I ask.

"I really like you and I don't want to lose you. I understand if you hate me because of your whole aunt thing but... would you go out with me?" I smile at his nervousness.

"Putting everything else behind us, yes I would love to go out with you." He smiles and hugs me.

"Mammon what would you do if I turned you into a bunny?" I ask with a smirk on my face. His face paled as he ran back to the group. I laughed as I ran after him.