Lucifer X Cute Reader

Requested by: SakuraMinato6

"How the hell did you get sick so quickly?" Lucifer questioned

"I'm sorry." I said while trying not to cry, being sick makes me emotional.

"No don't apologize! I'm here to take care of you."

Lucifer and I went on a day last night... it was magical in sense, I'm still trying to figure out how the Devildom got so fucking cold last night though. If it didn't magically get cold I wouldn't be sick, we left the house and walked to our destination like anyone else, my was in a pair of high waisted shorts and a crop top blouse, and Lucifer was in his normal outfit. When we left the restaurant it was so cold outside. And now I'm here in bed dying slowly but surely and Lucifer made it a point to take care of me.

"Lucy.." I whined to get his attention, since he was doing paperwork.

"Yes (y/n)"

"Give me a hug" I say while hold my arms out in a grabby motion. He sighs for a second and proceeds to stand up.

"You are lucky you are cute otherwise I wouldn't do this, I can't afford to get sick my little kitten." He leans down and hugs me as he goes to pull back he realized I wasn't going to let go anytime soon.

"(Y/n) let go..."

"Never"

I could feel him slightly smile and heard him mutter to himself.

"Why are you like this."

"Aww, come on! You know you love me!"

"Where did you get that idea?"

The moment he said that I couldn't tell if he was joking or not. I started to cry thinking he doesn't love me. I look up to see him freaking out.

"I didn't mean it! I love you! It was a joke kitten trust me."

"Why are you being mean to me while I'm sick?!"

"Kitten it was a joke... I absolutely adore you and your cutesy self."

My cries died down to sniffles.

"I love you too Lucy."

He smiled, geez why does he have to look so hot, this has to be illegal somehow. He lays on the bed and pulls me closer. I slowly feel myself get all drowsy and can't keep my eyes open.

"I love you Lucy." I say as I finally fall into deep slumber.

Lucifer's Pov:

"I love you Lucy." (Y/n) said before going to sleep.

"I love you too my little kitten."

A/N: I keep putting kitten as the pet name because that's what I call people sometimes... I also call people sweetheart as well, it's mutual for everyone...

I watch as she sleeps, her face flushed as if she was a ghost, but that's because she's sick. It's scary knowing that a human can die from just being sick, I don't want her to die on me I need her, yeah she's made life a living hell at the beginning when she first showed up but now she's gotten me to smile more because she's sweet, genuine and all in all a good person. She treats my brothers like her own family, and she treats me obviously specially because we are dating.