Simeon x Reader

Requested by: @Bleach-Ulquiorra

Quote: "A queen will always turn pain into power"

Soulmate AU: When you write on your skin the same mark appears on the same place as your soulmate.

A/N: I'm going to make the reader a Neko! I started writing the reader as a neko and then realized that wasn't how it was requested but I was already invested into it so... hopefully it's okay!!! ❤️

Doing my homework about the Devildoms history why is their history as boring as the human world. I got bored and started to doodle on my wrist. Creating little doodles of the brothers as if they were still angels and not demons I tried to figure out what they would look like. I drew a cat next to Satan but it wasn't any normal cat it was a 5 year old neko she looked so adorable, I mean what can I say... I look adorable on a day to day basis but I'm definitely not a child I act like one though. I wonder if my soulmate gets mad when I draw...

Simeon's POV

I looked at my arm to see a drawing of the brothers as angels, so my soulmate knows the brothers. A little child drawing came up next to Satan but she had little cat ears and a tail. Is that supposed to represent Y/n? So they know her as well that's good to know, at least I know they actually like humans, but why make her a child?

"Simeon what are you looking at?" Luke asked as he walked up.

"Oh something my soulmate has drawn or still is drawing at the moment." I show him the drawing.

"So what we know is that your soulmate is a demon? Also why do they see Y/n as a child?" Luke asked

"I don't know but it's kinda fitting." Solomon walks into the conversation

"Are you upset that y/n is not your soulmate?" Solomon asks

"I guess... she's just perfect in every way possible. Maybe my soulmate is y/n and she just draws herself as a child."

"It's possible." Solomon said.

Y/N POV

Finishing up the drawing I smile at my creation, hopefully my soulmate doesn't mind it. Getting up to go to Asmo's room to bother him, instead of doing my homework. As soon as I step out of my room I run into Lucifer.

"Did you finish your homework?" He smirked

"Nope... also why is y'all's history so boring..."

"Y/n go finish your homework before bothering anyone." I groan in annoyance as I walk back to my room my ears flatten and my tail swished to show him that I'm annoyed with his existence now. He chuckled at my annoyance as he walked off. Grabbing my work sheet I run off to Satans room instead to bother him into helping me.

40 minutes later....

Screaming freedom as I run out of Satans room, finally finished with my homework. I go and put it back in my room, and run to Asmo's to see what he was up too. As anyone can tell Asmo is legitimately my best friend, I don't gossip about anything but I like listening to him ramble about stuff until the subject of sex comes up and then I'm out. Knocking on the door he says come in and I comply with the demand. Shutting the door behind me I sigh as I look to see his clothes everywhere.