Mammon x Sick!Reader

Requested by: @Rinsing49

Quote: 'People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' - Maya Angelou

"You're okay, right?? You're not hurt?"

"No, no, no, I'm fine! Totally fine, no, no, I'm fine."

"Really? Because you're repeating your words, you look pale, and you look like you're about to topple over."

"Yeah, you might want to catch me."

Thats how this all started, that's how I was banned from leaving the house, that's how I have this white haired demon glued to my side.

"Mammon I get it I'm sick, but you don't have to be glued to me."

"If I wasn't doing this, you would probably pass out and hit your head on the wall and die!"

"Your lucky your cute." I say as I hope I can run off with him being frozen. But it seems luck is not on my side, because I felt him grab my arm before pulling me towards him.

"Where do you think your going?"

"To throw up... but I mean if you want me to vomit on you that can always be arranged as well." He looks conflicted at this point but decided to let me go as I walk off to go to the bathroom, he's following me like a lost puppy.

Finally at the bathroom, I walk in and shut the door in Mammon's face.

"Y/n let me in!"

"No! How about this can you go make some soup for me please??"

"Fine, but call me if something is wrong." He walks off as I finally just throw up in the toilet. I get up afterwards and rinse my mouth out with water. I would've brushed my teeth but I'm not in my bathroom. I look in the mirror to see... A GHOST!!! Oh wait... never mind... it's just me... why did Mammon not tie to my bed if I look like this!? I leave the bathroom and head to the kitchen, I hear arguing of sorts.

"What do you mean this isn't how you make it??"

"For the last time Mammon!!! You put way to much salt and why did you put a fish head in there?? They're sick are you trying to kill them!!!" Satan yelled

"No!!! I want them better but here you are telling me I made the soup wrong when it's obviously right!!" Well this conversation is getting boring.

"What are you two fighting about?" I ask even though I already knew the answer.

"The soup I'm making you... Satans saying I made it wrong, when obviously I made it right!!!"

"Mammon I honestly do love you but if you think putting a fish head in my soup when I'm sick is going to make me better then I hate to break it to you, it won't work."

"What?!?!"

"I told you!!! But you never fucking listen!"

"Can you two stop yelling I would rather not get a bigger headache." They quieted down, but Mammon look conflicted.

"Mammon just let Satan make the soup I just want to eat and the go die in bed."

"Fine!!"

Mammon moves over towards me as Satan threw out Mammon concoction and started on a new soup. They both started a conversation as I laid my head down and drowned them out, to bad that was short lived when the other brothers came into the kitchen...

"What is going on here?" Ahh Levi you bastard breaking the "calm" atmosphere

"I smelt food so I came running." Our lovely teddy bear!!

"Why isn't y/n in bed??? I need them to get better so they can try on more clothes for me!!" Asmo asked

Now we wait for the last two to say something and then I can peacefully die. Not really because Mammon's glued to me but die until Mammon figures out what I was doing...

"Y/n go to your room and lay down while waiting for your soup." Lucifer the oh so annoying said.

"I think they should just sleep here while waiting..." that's my best friend!!!! Belphegor said.

I just stayed where I was, not really caring about if I should actually go lay down or not. Mammon should've tied me to the bed, not in a kinky way though I'm not in the mood for that situation to happen.

"There's no point in them going to to their room when the soups done already." Satan said while putting a bowl next to my head while also giving me a glass of water and some medication.

Time Skip

After I finished eating Mammon had thrown me over his shoulder and walked away from the rest of the crew... we walked all the way back to my room, as he placed me on the bed I grabbed him so he couldn't leave.

"Stay and cuddle"

"Y/n I have some gambling to do and some witches to deal with."

"So what your saying is that you hate me?? And would rather do other thing instead of being with me and making me happy?" How to destroy a tsun tsun 101.

"Y-you can't say things like that!!! I love you and want you to be happy!!" He says while I pretend to start crying.

"Fine!!! Move over so I can get on the bed." I move as he lays down on the bed, I snuggle up closer towards him, putting my head on his chests as my legs tangle with his, my left hand on his chest as I hum in contentment.

"Are you happy now??" He says while smiling.

"Very, now hush and go to sleep." With that we both fell asleep and didn't wake up till the next morning when we both got our phones blown up by text messages from everyone saying that we were absolutely adorable...