Yandere!Barbatos x Reader

Requested by: @an_adopted_child

Quote: 'Welcome to my nightmare, I think you're going to like it.' - Alice Cooper

"I love you so much, you have no idea to what limits I'd go to prove that to you."

"Be good for me baby. We wouldn't want to see those tears again."

Those two phrases kept running through my head the first time he started this. He terrified me to no end, I never thought this relationship would take this much of a turn. I walk around with cuts and bruises all over my body, if he catches someone looking at me he punishes them but also me. I've only ever gone three days without being whipped and cut or even worse locked up. My most hated punishment is when blindfolds me and puts noise canceling headphones on me and then ties me up so I can't tell whose in the room or what's going to happen. I had a fear of one day he might do something a little to drastic and change me for the worse but he never did, he always hinted at doing it but never did as he put in his own words 'I might be mean and whip you, and I might hint at something else but I'll never do that because I love you and your personality already and if I did that you'd hate me forever, and what fun is that.' I hated him with a fiery passion for everything he's already done but for some reason I couldn't bring myself to run, knowing he would find me no matter what I do.

Right now I'm being dragged towards his room because I did something "stupid" I decided to hangout with another demon besides the brothers, Diavolo and him. Barbatos caught us at a cafe and to say he was pissed was an understatement. He nearly killed him when he got into the cafe but I got him to stop as he dragged me all the way back home.

Being thrown in the room he went to a draw and grab a few things.

If loyalty isn't enough to keep you by my side, then seven different kinds of lock will do the trick." He said as he turned around to show me the chains and locks, I wonder when he go those... he always takes me with him to get new equipment because he wants it to always fit me perfectly.

"What do you have to say for yourself, first you go against MY orders and go hangout with Brian of all FUCKING demons and then you go and save him when I went to kill him!!!!! Now I have to go find him after locking you up so I can give him his punishment!!!!" I look down I always hated being yelled at, it made me cry every time. He squatted down to my level and lifted my chin.

"I asked what do you have to say for yourself." He said once again in a very sickening sweet tone. Looking at his face, the face of my lover.

"I'm sorry it'll never happen again." He chuckled in response as he roughly grabs my hands and pulls me up. Making me put my arms down straight he began to wrap the chains around me lock them in place every so often with the seven locks.

"Now be a good girl and stay put. I have business to take care of." He said as he walked out of the room. Leaving me here chained and still standing by the way.

Barbatos's POV

Now I have to go find that piece of shit. She's so lucky I love her or I would've killed her as well. No one touches or looks at Y/n unless I give them permission too!!!!

"My lord do you need anything while I'm out?" I ask while walking into his study where him and Lucifer were doing paperwork.

"Nope, not that I can think of, but try not to scare the exchange students this time. Also who's the problem this time?"

"Brian... but Y/n went behind my back and met up with him." They both could tell I was pissed. But I mean who wouldn't be pissed when the love of your life decided it was okay to meet up with someone that she didn't get permission to meet up with.

"Well have fun!!! Also we'll check up on y/n later to see how her punishment is going, so you can punish him for longer." I nodded in appreciation and walked out of the room to go find the bastard.

Time Skip

Getting back home, I take off my gloves as they were coated in blood and I didn't feel like cleaning the handles at the moment. Walking into the house and going to my room, I see y/n collapsed on the floor, she moved her head to look at me and gave a small smile.

"Sorry my legs kinda just collapsed not even five minutes ago..." I sigh as I walk up to her and take the locks and chains off. Picking her up and bringing her downstairs and putting her in a chair at the dining room table. I leave her there with Diavolo as I go and grab the food for everyone.

I come back in to see them both having small talk, I smile when y/n smiles but it leaves my face the moment I realize that the smile was directed at Diavolo and not me, but I also remember y/n telling me that Diavolo was like an older brother to her. Placing the food on the table and sitting down next to my lover. I grab her food for her and then mine while Diavolo grabs his own.

Me and Diavolo were in a conversation and not realizing that y/n had fallen asleep, until a tiny snore came. Turning our heads to look at her I smiled at the cute sight.

"I didn't think you were the type to lose your sanity for a girl." Diavolo said out of no where.

"I didn't either." I say while smiling.

Another Time Skip

Y/N POV

Punishments have gotten easier to take, lately they've been a huge turn on and Barbatos figured that out real quick. I loved to be whipped, I guess the stinging feeling against my skin was such a pleasure. I also liked when he strips me down and chains me to the bed and leaves me there, the first time this happened Diavolo came in the check up on me, I've never seen that man so embarrassed! Barbatos started to refuse forcing me to stand for long periods of time after I had collapsed that one day. He hates seeing me in pain but I love the pain. As long as its coming from him I don't care.

A/N: I'm not that good at doing yandere stories... but I tried!!!! I decided to make it a positive ending instead of a negative!