Asmodeus x Reader

It's a bit short, but I wanted to one out for all of the brothers before starting on my next few requests.

Which one was mine again?? Oh right this one! I reach into the freezer and grab my ice cream that I bought earlier while proceeding to grab one for Asmo.

Thank every living being that Mammon or Beel at it or all of hell would have to pay...

I walk towards the dining room to find Asmo lounging very uncomfortably across his chair, I walk over to him and give him the ice cream.

"Thank you, my lovely queen"

I blushed at that statement as I walk back to the kitchen to grab my hot chocolate that I was going to drink so I don't get a brain freeze.

I casually strut my way back into the dining room once again, to see Asmo holding his mouth.

"Are you okay?!?!"

"I'm fine, my mouths just cold"

"Want me to warm it up for you??" I say while smirking

"... Yes!!" He said with a wide smile on his face, hmm how should I do this.

"Here" I hand him my hot chocolate

"..." he looks like he's trying not to cry and laugh at the same time, but he just looks constipated.

"This is what you meant right?" I ask all innocent like, even though I knew he wanted to make out.

"S-sure, yep, definitely"

I laugh as I walk closer to him, I lean down to his ear and whisper

"Did you mistake me for someone else? I don't make out in an open room where your brothers can walk in at anytime, and knowing you, you probably had something else in mind all together." I kiss him on the cheek afterwards.

"I mean if you do want to make out come to my room later and I might allow it to happen, I mean if I don't I would be a terrible girlfriend then."

"My lovely queen you'll definitely see me later!!! Now I have to go find an outfit to wear and clean my face!!!"

He ran off after finishing his ice cream, who knew that I could pull that off without being thrown into the table and getting ravished for the rest of the boys to see. Well might as well go get my room a little tidy for tonight.