Lucifer x Succubus! Reader

Requested by: @beerflavouricecream

I put the reader as a female!!!

Quote: Sleeping alone is a waste of my sexual talent.

Her hunger is said to be insatiable. For every beating heart she devours, the urge to feed grows stronger. A monster in human skin, a demon powerful enough to make the King of Hell quake with fear, disguised as a young, fair maiden with an enchanting, hypnotic voice.

Lucifer's POV

Paperwork, paperwork and more paperwork, that's all that I ever seem to be doing nowadays. No room for love and affection. Just room for work and more work, also disciplining my brothers and exchange students when needed. I look over towards my calendar to see what my schedule looks like in the morning, I have a meeting in the morning with Diavolo and then I'm free for the rest of the day maybe I'll go on a walk around the forest. Get away from my brothers and their antics plus the exchange students. That reminds me I need to remind Stella about our meeting to see how she's doing with the exchange program.

Getting up and heading towards the door to leave the room. Leaving the room I head down the stairs and to Stellas room. Getting to her door I knock and wait for a response.

*Knock Knock*

"Come in!"

Opening the door while walking into the room, I see her doing homework. She looks back at me in slight surprise.

"I didn't expect it to be you at my door... what did you need Lucifer?"

"You, Diavolo and I have a meeting on Thursday about how your stay is so far, and with that being said I'm going back to filling out paperwork. Don't forget to finish ALL of your homework, not just that one sheet." I hear her groan as I walk out of the room and back to my room.

Time Skip

It was officially the next day and after the meeting with Diavolo. I leave the room and head out towards the forest.

Going inside the forest, I look at the trees noticing how many different colors of green there are on them. It was so calming here but something felt off. I couldn't place my finger on it but I'll figure it out later. Walking along the path, passing by all the flowers, trees and bushes, I come across a lake. This seems like the perfect spot to have a picnic. While watching the lake I see something move in my peripheral vision, turning my head to see what it was I see a young female with (H/L) (H/C) [(hair/length) (hair/color)]. I see her turn her head towards me, she gave an awkward smile which I returned, walking towards her.

"What are you doing out in the forest?" I ask the strange girl.

"Just needed to get away from everyone for a while, what about you?" She asks while she tilts her head.

"I had time off from my duties so I came here to relax." Wait why did I tell her this?

"I haven't introduced myself have I? Well I'm Y/N and you are?" I was confused because everyone knew who I was in the Devildom...

"Lucifer." She made an oh face and looked back at the lake. I was to focused on her to do anything else, she was too beautiful for her own good. She turned her head to look at me.

"Is there something on my face?" Her voice was even soothing. What is going on?!

"Nope, just trying to figure out why I've never seen you before." She blushed in response and looked away.

"Well I have to go. See you again sometime?" I nod in response.

                                   Time Skip
                           A few weeks later

It's been a few weeks since I met y/n, and I can't believe that I'm already head over heels for her. Everything about her was perfect, she's already met everyone else and they think she's perfect. Maybe I finally found the one, the one to stay with me for the rest of eternity.

Leaving the house to head to the lake to see Y/n. Walking the same path I walk everyday. Walking past the familiar trees and flowers. Walking down the path something started to feel off. It was like the feeling of betrayal but no one has betrayed me, so that can't be it. Let's hope nothing major happens today, I don't want to have to deal with it today.

Getting to our spot, I see her already waiting there for me, walking up to her and hugging her from behind. She turned her head to look at me and smiled, returning the smile I sigh in content. I always felt calm and content with Y/n, I never understood it but now I do... I've fallen for her so how could I not feel calm and content.

"You seem to be in a good mood today Lucifer."

"I am whenever I'm with you." She gave a small smile, I noticed it wasn't like her normal smiles though.

"What's wrong Y/n?"

"Nothing, just a few things have been on my mind lately that I need to deal with." I nod my head in understanding, I had a feeling she didn't want to talk about it any further so I just turned my attention towards the lake.

"Hey Lucy... have you ever thought about one day your going to die and that time it'll be for good..." I was startled by the sudden question.

"No... not really. I don't really have a reason to fear death, if my time comes it comes. Why ask such a question?" She turns to look at me, I took notice that her eyes looked different. She smiled, her teeth baring a wicked smile.

"Just wondering Lucifer." The way she said my name threw me off, she's never done that before. I need to be more on guard but my body won't let me.

"Are you having any issues Lucifer? You seem to be in a trance of sorts."

"What the hell are you?!"

"My dear Lucifer I'm nothing more than what you would call a succubus, honestly your going to one of my favorite meals! It took me forever to get you here and to get you to trust me fully, to bad I'm not a normal demon or we could be together for all of eternity but alas I have no room for love, I only have room to kill stupid men." I glare at her as she wickedly laughs. That's when all the times we said we loved each other were a lie!

"So every time you said that you loved me was a lie."

"Oh my! Yes, it was a lie but it's all in good fun because at the end of the day I get to eat and you get to die, and your not the only one on my list today." She walks you to me her whole look changed, she was now wearing skimpy clothing, she had long sharp nails but she still had her perfect but wicked smile. She grabs ahold of my neck and pushes her nails into my skin, I could feel my skin tearing at every little movement she made. She clenched her hand into a fist and pulled back roughly, taking my flesh with her. I start to cough up blood as I struggle to breath.

"You can't really blame me can you? You can only blame yourself." She said with a wicked smirk on her face as she starts to walk away as I take my final breath.

Her hunger is said to be insatiable. For every beating heart she devours, the urge to feed grows stronger. A monster in human skin, a demon powerful enough to make the King of Hell quake with fear, disguised as a young, fair maiden with an enchanting, hypnotic voice.