Yandere Belphegor x reader

Sorry it's short, I tried my best!!! I've never done a Yandere before, I hope that it's not too bad.

Requested by @Fucking_trashx

I have to keep running if I don't he'll catch me, I don't think I can keep going at this rate!! He's already killed all of my friends that I've made here in the Devildom. I Have to find Diavolo and Barbatos, that was the last thing that I heard Lucifer say as I was running out the door to get away from him as the brothers were holding him back.

                   Time skip

I got to Diavolo's castle, it was eerily quiet. Something felt off about it, as I walked into the castle I saw a scene that I really want to erase from my memories, there, chained to the ceiling, was Diavolo and Barbatos, they were bloody and their clothes were torn, they were struggling to get down, they sounded like they were trying to say something but they couldn't because of the gag that was in the way. As I look around to find a way to get them down, the door slammed open as I was hiding behind a pillar.

"Where is she!!" Belphegor screamed, the power behind his voice was pushing over the edge of crying. I looked around the pillar slightly to see what was going on, I saw Belphie dragging his brothers into the castle, as they all protest.

"Why would we tell you where she is Belphie?!?!?!" Yelled a frantic Mammon after he spotted me.

"It'll be for the best, my dear older brothers!"

Belphie proceeds to bring down, Diavolo and Barbatos, as they came down with a very loud thud as they groaned in annoyance.

"Belphegor you are putting her in harms way acting like this, what is your problem!" Asmodeus yelled.

"Asmo, (Y/N) is mine and mine only, do you understand that!!! I will kill anyone or anything that gets in my way of that, and at this very exact moment you are all in my way, as much as I don't want to kill any of my brothers, I will if you don't tell me where she is!!!!!" He said but by the end he yelled in desperation. As he was focused on them I found a window and climbed out of it. And ran back to the house of lamination, however I felt like I was being watched.

When I got to the house, I ran towards my room, as a last option at the moment. The moment I opened the door, I saw hundreds of roses... at that point I knew he knew I left the castle and found me.

"Why did you run from me, darling???" He asked a little to sweetly.

"You killed them!!!! How could you!" I yelled frantic while trying to find an escape from my room.

"Because they were getting in my way, they should've known that I would do this, I want everyone to know who you belong to!" He walked towards me and lightly grabbed my face to make me look him in the eyes.

"I don't belong to anyone!"

"You belong to me and that is final, I love you (Y/N)!"

"Is that what you call love?! Killing people?!"

"You don't know the half of it sweetheart, if you know what's good for you, you will accept my love or you can parish with the rest of them." He said a little to calmly. I don't really want to die but I can't love someone that's this possessive, I don't know what to do.

"If... I tell you that I love you will you stop killing my friends." I asked in desperation to keep him from killing anyone else.

"Hmm, I'll take it into consideration"

"Well then I... I.. I love you..." I said scared of what could come next.

After I said that he smashed his lips onto mine, as much as I don't like what he did, why am I getting butterflies in my stomach from just a simple kiss.

"You'll never leave my side ever again, if I ever catch my brothers as so much touch even if it's just a hug I'll kill them, do you understand?!"

"I understand" I said in a low whisper as I've finally come to the conclusion that this is now my life.