Beelzebub x Musical!Reader

Requested by: korabora6

Quote: 'Music is the strongest form of Magic.'

It was an average day here in the Devildom, Mammon getting in trouble for trying to sell an highly important item to Diavolo, Asmo flirting with anything and everything, Lucifer beating the shit out of Mammon for doing stupid shit, Levi locked in his room, Satan reading a book like always, Belphie napping in the attic, and Beel sitting next to me on the kitchen counter eating the last of the food in the house.

"Beel you know we have to go shopping once you're done right?"

"Yeah!" He said with his mouth stuffed with food.

"Don't talk with your mouth full." He nodded and continued to eat. I love days like this, it wasn't too chaotic but it wasn't too quiet either. I like just hanging out with everyone. Lucifer asked if I missed the human world, and to be flat out honest I did when I first got here but I now I want to stay here forever. I guess having people here that actually care about me makes me want to stay here more, I wonder if I talk to Diavolo about if I could stay here would he let me? Probably not, but it's worth a shot. I look over at Beel to see that he was done eating. We both heard footsteps approaching the kitchen, we turned to see who it was and we confirmed it as our worst nightmare.

"Why is all the food gone?" Lucifer asked in a stern tone. We didn't say anything because we all knew the answer to that question.

"You two are responsible for restocking the house with food, do I make myself clear." We both nodded hastily as we both ran of to the store.

Time Skip

We finally got back from the store and put everything up. Going to my room and laying on my bed I think about all the memories that I've made by just being here, it's more memories than I have up in the human world. I reach over to grab my phone and headphones off of the bedside table and put the earbuds in. Scrolling through DevilTube I come across a song that I used to listen to all the time up in the human world. (Song is up ^ there if you want to listen to it!! It's one of my favorite songs) I pressed play on the video and placed my phone upside down as I listened to the song. I started to sing it without me know I thought I was just lip singing to it, but my door opening and Beel laying on my bed said otherwise. Once the song ended I take one of my earbuds out and look at Beel.

"I like when you sing it's nice." I smile in response as I pick my phone up and scroll to look for another song.

Once I found the one I wanted to listen to/sing for Beel I pressed play. (Another one of my all time favorite songs!!) As I sang I played with his hair, getting him to slowly fall asleep. Smiling to myself and thinking about how I fell in love with the hungry teddy bear and come to date said bear, I felt happy with my accomplishments. I found someone that likes my singing and someone that makes me smile, laugh, and fall back in love with him everyday. What more could I want in life.

Bonus!!!!!!!!!

Belphegor sat outside the door recording me sing and sent it to everyone.

Mammoney: Who knew they could sing!!!

Prettyboy(Asmo): I want them to sing me to sleep every night!

NekoSatan: I wonder if they could call a horde of cats to the house with their voice?

OtakuLevi: I need them to help me win a competition!!! Now that I know they can sing they have no other choice!

Dad: Can we get them to sing at the next ball? Lucifer get them to agree to it!!

Mom: I can try, also why are we mom and dad???

Barbaetos: That would be my doing.

Soloslut: They sing fantastically!

LiterallyASin!: Are we positive they're not an angel?

LilBro: Simeon do you think they would agree to singing me to sleep???

A/N: Sorry it's short!!! I tried to do this with having to make it a Song-fic. I personally don't fancy those. I hope everyone is having a great day/week!!!