Jealous Beel x Dense Flirty Reader

Requested by: @Nana_moon_Stars

Quote: 'Kissing burns 6.4 calories a minute. Wanna workout?'

                Beel's POV

"Hey, Binx do you think you can help me on the history assignment?" Y/n asks while twirling my hair unintentionally.

"Sure!! We can meet in Mrs. Haggard's classroom after school!" Binx replies

"Fantastic, I'll see you after school!"

Across the hall...

"I hate that guy." Beel says

"No, what you're feeling is jealousy, not hatred. There's a difference." Satan tells Beel as his blood starts to boil.

*DiNg*

Beel reaches for his phone to find a message on it.

Y/N-Chan: I won't be able to walk home from school with you today. I'm staying after school with Binx, since he agreed to help me on our history assignment.

BestBoy: Okay!! If he try's anything tell me and I'll kill him!!

Y/N-Chan: ??? I'm pretty positive he isn't going to do anything babes. But I guess if it makes you feel better ill let you know!!

BestBoy: Who's classroom are y'all using???

Y/N-Chan: Mrs. Haggard's... Why??

BestBoy: I just want to make sure I know which room I have to go to when I come and get you later.

Y/N-Chan: Okay!!! I have to get to class!! I'll talk to you later. Bye!!!!!

Putting his phone back in his pocket, he had this strange feeling Binx was going to try his luck on his girlfriend, and he didn't know if he was going to kill him or not at this point. But there was one thing he knew, like hell was he going to sit back and let him try his luck at all.

Y/N POV

I wonder what's wrong with Beel??? He's never acted like this before... Binx wouldn't hurt me. He been nice to me and he's brought my favorite snacks before, which is absolutely fantastic!!! Maybe I should get Beel some food to make him happy! Yes that what I should do.

"L/n please pay attention."

"Sorry Mr. Maticus."

Mr. Maticus turned back around and continued class, while Asmo was smirking at me.

"What's wrong?? Think about all the things you and Beel could do if you weren't in class?" Asmo asked

"No, I was actually thinking about what kind of food to give Beel to make him happy."

"Oh why's that?" With that question I pulled out my phone and showed him our messages from before class.

"Ahhh, I know why he's upset but I'm not going to tell you, but it might be best not to go to your little study date."

"Wait, why???"

"Darling, it's just simple really."

"L/n and Asmodeus, you both have detention! Since you both don't know how to pay attention in class."

Me and Asmo immediately paled, Lucifer is definitely going to kill us. Our teacher turned back around and continued class until we were finally let out for the day. Me and Asmo stayed in our seats, I pulled out my phone to text Binx and Beel.