🍋Asmodeus x Reader🍋

Requested by: Satans_Shadow

continuation from Diavolo x Lucifer...

I look over at Asmo with a full blown blush on my face.

"Asmo... can we go now?" I ask while squeezing my legs together. Asmo noticed my small actions.

"Aww, come on I'll give it to you better than Lucifer can give it to Diavolo." He dragged me to his room.

Getting into his room he immediately pins me to the wall, his lips pressed firmly on top of mine, moving slow and sensually to draw out more pleasure.

I bring my hands up to tangle in his hair, as his own hands run down my body, slowly moving down towards my butt and squeezes it which surprises me, I make an audible gasp and he took his chance then and there to stick his tongue in my wet cavern and started exploring his new territory.

Our tongues sliding against each other's, while getting lost in the make out session, the lack of oxygen started to make an appearance. Pulling away Asmo moves his head towards my neck, placing kiss all over my neck. Trying to find a certain spot, he runs his tongue across my neck until I let out a small moan. I feel him smirk against my neck as he sucks on said spot.

"That's going to leave a mark..." I moan out

He lifts his head and smiles in satisfaction, give me quick kiss on my lips, he grasps the edge of my shirt and pulls it over my head, reaching behind my back and unclipped my bra, placing his hands on top of my bare chest he rolls my nipples between his fingers, letting out a breathy moan. The feeling of his cold hands against my warm skins felt bliss. I slowly run my hands down his clothed chest unbuttoning his shirt, once fully unbuttoned he pauses what he's doing and takes his shirt off the rest of the way throwing it across the room. Leaning back down to continue what he was doing, slowly kissing down my chest and stomach, he gets to the edge my pants. Unbuttoning them and pulling them down, he leans down and kisses the inside of my thigh slowly moving towards my heat, kissing my clothed heat.

He puts his fingers under the hem of my panties pulling them down in a teasing manner.

"Asmo stop teasing..." I moan out in annoyance.

He pulls them down fully throwing them to the other side of the room with the other articles of clothing, he leans down and runs his tongue across my folds. Pulling my legs over his shoulders and tightly holding my thighs he starts to lick my clit and shove his tongue into my pussy (I could only think of the what's your favorite kinda ice cream vine while writing this... sorry 😂) all while my hands were tangled in his hair. Slowly becoming a moaning mess, I could feel my release coming but before I could warn Asmo I came all over his face with a loud moan of his name. He lifts up with a smirk on his face.

"You taste good, my little kitten." My face erupted into a massive blush. He moves to kiss me, I could taste my own cum on his lips but that wasn't going to stop me from kissing him back. He moves to where my legs were wrapped around his waist as he slowly lowers himself into me, groaning in slight pain since this wasn't the first time we've done this, the pain moving to pleasure the instant he moves his hips against mine. Thrusting in a slow steady manner, my hands freely roaming his chest and stomach as we both moan and grunt in satisfaction.

"Asmo go faster and harder." I moan out getting bored of the slow pace. He picks up speed and starts thrusting in harder. Our moans got louder as the feeling of ecstasy grew larger. That's when he hit a spot only he could find easily, moaning his name loudly all while telling him to keep hitting that spot, I could feel my release coming to an end.

"Asmo I-I'm going to CuM!" I moan out

"Just wait my kitten."

He continues to thrust as I struggle to not release. It felt like forever when he finally told me that I could cum. With an arch of my back, my vision went white while pleasure raked my whole body, I could feel Asmo shot his come deep inside of me, not caring if I could get pregnant or not. Coming down from our highs, he gave me a small pack on my lips before pulling out, he sat back and watched as his cum dripped out of my pussy.

"Have I told you how much I love you?" He asks

"Yes. On multiple occasions actually..." he nodded realizing he does say it a lot.

"Well I do love you!" He says as he moves to lay down next to me, pulling me closer to him.

"I love you too." I barely manage to say before falling asleep.