SOUDA IN WONDERLAND (Part 1)

Based on an RP that happened in the discord server

Quote: "I'm not crazy. My reality is just different from yours." -Cheshire Cat

A/N : So this is going to go in between the 1951 version of Alice in wonderland, the 2010 version and the RP. I hope no one gets confused!!!

A/N 2: I'm going to lean this more heavily on the 2010 version there will still be a few parts of the 1951 version I just personally like the 2010 version better and it's more "simplified" especially for rewriting purposes...Please don't kill me!!!😭😭😭

Characters:

Souda = Alice😊
Mammon = White Rabbit 🐰
Kat = Caterpillar 🐛
Aki = Cheshire Cat 🐈
Lucifer = Queen of Hearts 👸🏻♥️
Mika = Mad Hatter 💂🏻‍♀️
Denz = King of Hearts 🤴🏻♥️
Asmodeus = March Hare 🐇
Beelzebub = Tweedledee 😃
Belphegor = Tweedledum 😄
Satan = White Queen 👸🏻
Leviathan = Mallymkun 🐭
Diavolo = Knave of Hearts

Third Person

There sat Souda, next to the river bank wearing a blue dress with a white apron (pretty positive it's an apron type thingy...) with her friend Gundham Tanaka the animal loving freak. She sat there wondering why she accepted the offer to hang out but there's no turning back. As she sat there watching the water flow left to right, the river repeated the motions over and over again as the wind picked up, blowing past Souda's pink locks.

As Souda was watching the river, out of the corner of her eye she sees a man with bunny ears, beautiful white hair, blue eyes and tan skin. Curiosity took the best of Souda as she was up on her feet chasing the man.

"Mister rabbit where are you going?!" Souda questioned as she chases after said rabbit.

The rabbit man doesn't even take notice of the pinkette. Souda starts to run through the foliage pushing it out of her way, she mutters 'stupid rabbit' under her breath as she continues to desperately follow the rabbit.

"Mister rabbit wait!!" Souda shouts out.

"No time!! I'm late, I have no time to stop and say hello." The rabbit says as he runs straight for a hole in the tree, he slips into the hole. Souda comes up to the tree and gets on her hands and knees questioning if she should go through or not.

As she pushes her body through the hole, she crawls forward a bit more as starts to fall. As the wind starts to blow her dress and hair around she lets out a small scream as she nearly gets hit by a flying piano. She finally falls through a ceiling of sorts and lands on her bum. She looks around looking for Mister rabbit, she looks behind her as he runs straight through a small door. Souda rushes to the door only to realize that the door is as tiny as a mouse.