Satans Birth....Not sorry

Requested by: Discord Kids!!!!💖💜💖💜

CRACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very short!!!...

Please just read the story fully...😂

Quote: "Sorry not sorry..."

It was almost time for the birth... Lucifer could tell it was almost time by the way that the child moved inside of him.

Lucifer felt this ungodly rage inside of himself, he wanted to just shatter everything around him to destroy it all. He wanted... NO... Needed to feel the satisfaction of watching others in pain. Diavolo was constantly around Lucifer to make sure that didn't happen but today. TODAY he wasn't here, the day the new child will arrive. Walking towards Mammon's room, Lucifer breaks the door down... you could hear a girly scream from inside the room as Mammon looked absolutely terrified of the way Lucifer stared at him. As Lucifer walked over towards Mammon to break him completely, a contraction came and distracted him. Mammon didn't know what to do so he yelled for the others to help. As the rest of the boys came running in the could see that Lucifer was struggling.

"The babies coming." Was all Lucifer said as the brothers panicked and drug him to a room. They called Diavolo and panicked even more when Diavolo said he had no clue what to do either. Asmo began to strip Lucifer well take off his pants and stuff... and put a blanket on him, all the boys got ready. It was decided that Asmo was going to catch the child as it came out and the others were just there... when the child finally popped out he angry and very pissed.... it was almost like another Lucifer but worse!!!!!!!!

 it was almost like another Lucifer but worse!!!!!!!!

Sorry if it's bad....😭😭😂😂