Simeon x Reader

Requested by: @TheNameIsntHailSatan

Quote: "Crack Might is best Might..."

A/N: This was a story generated from story generator... I'm slowly dying over here 😂😂 this will be kinda cracky my loves!!!

A/N 2: This is definitely not what you signed up for but 😂 it happened

Y/n had always loved woodsy Lake with its testy, tan trees. It was a place where she felt happy.

She was a smart, giving, tea drinker with beautiful shoulders and handsome abs. Her friends saw her as an abundant, anxious angel. Once, she had even brought an uncooked bird back from the brink of death. That's the sort of woman he was.

Y/n walked over to the window and reflected on her stunning surroundings. The moon shone like dancing owls.

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Simeon . Simeon was a generous lover with tall shoulders and pretty abs.

Y/n gulped. She was not prepared for Simeon.

As Y/n stepped outside and Simeon came closer, she could see the homeless glint in his eye.

Simeon gazed with the affection of 4560 sympathetic lively lizards. He said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want love."

Y/n looked back, even more ecstatic and still fingering the cursed piano. "Simeon, I love you," she replied.

They looked at each other with appreciative feelings, like two robust, rich rabbits laughing at a very clever engagement party, which had piano music playing in the background and two lovable uncles singing to the beat.

Y/n regarded Simeon's tall shoulders and pretty abs. "I feel the same way!" revealed Y/n with a delighted grin.

Simeon looked glad, his emotions blushing like a knobby, knowing kettle.

Then Simeon came inside for a nice cup of tea.