Mammon x Reader

Requested by: @MidnightWolfiee

Quote: "I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night"

"I'm way to sober for this." I say as I walk into the living room to see Diavolo and Lucifer sucking each others faces. That's definitely not what I want to see when I first wake up in the morning, what I want to see is a table full of food.

Walking off from that scene I decide to go and bother Mammon, he seems like a "reliable" person when it comes to being bored and hungry but also not hungry because of the scene I witnessed. Walking up to his door I knock and wait for a response... I don't get on so I try and open his door... great it's locked, I guess my skills in lock picking are coming in handy today. I pull a pin out of my hair and start picking his lock, when I'm able to open the door I peak in. He's sitting in his bed with his headphones on, so that's why he wasn't answering. I decided to sneak up on him and hide under his bed where he can't see me. I grab an item from under his bed and throw it across the room, I feel the bed move violently.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me!" He yelled with a scared tone. Grabbing another item and preparing to throw it I wait for him to look away from where the last item was thrown, once he does I throw the next item. He jumps out of bed freaking out, I have a wicked smile on my face when I notice his feet right in front of me. I reach out and grab his ankles, he jumps about 10ft in the air and let's out a high pitched screech that sends me into a fit of laughter.

"W-who are y-you?!" I pull myself out from under the bed and give him a derpy and innocent smile. He had a mixture of a terrified and pissed off look on his face, as I was still giggling.

"How did you get in here!"

"I picked the lock."

"Why are you in here anyways?"

"Well you see what had happened was... I woke up, got out of bed, walked to the living room, saw an unholy sight and came up here because I lost my appetite."

"What the hell did you see?!"

"Diavolo and Lucifer sucking each others faces..." I give him a blank look as I was trying not to remember what I saw. He sighed in frustration and annoyance.

"Hey Mammon can we go get food?" I give him my best puppy dog eyes.

"N-No! Now stop looking at me like that!" He said while covering his mouth blushing and looking away.

"I'll give you a kiss." I smile, he stopped moving for a second and grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the room. He pulled me out of the house and to a restaurant.

                                  Time Skip

It's been a few days since the whole Diavolo and Lucifer scene and the whole me and Mammon thing, all I can say is that boy definitely deserved that kiss, I don't have to pay for anything!!! Hiking with everyone Satan and I got into a conversation.

"Is it still murder if I give them a heads up?" I ask out loud where everyone could hear me.

"That's called a threat." Satan answers back amused

"Damn."

"Why do you ask?" Levi asks this time.

"Well I'm trying to figure out how to get away with murder with out having to... I don't know hide the body or do extra steps..." everyone looked at me horrified for a second.

"Who are you trying to kill!" Simeon asks this time.

"A bitch that tried me at school the other day..." they all facepalm as Asmo knew exactly who I was talking about.

"I can help!! She was way out of line anyways." Asmo said.

"Wait what did she say or do?!" Diavolo asks

"Well... she wanted to know why I the "human whore" got to live with the seven "hot and sexy" brothers and not her and that it wasn't fair... because she was "super sexy" and I was "fugly". She wanted to start a while as fight in the hallway and obviously that's to much work so I grabbed Asmo and walked off before I could kill her and now I really wish I did kill her." I explain in a very lengthy manner.

"No killing... what's her name and I'll deal with it."  Lucifer said.

"Sammy or Samantha or Miss I spread my legs for every male I come across." I say with a smile on my face. Diavolo snorted at the last name I gave her.

A/N: I'm sorry if any of you are named Sammy or Samantha... you can change the name.

"You know the last name fits her perfectly!" Belphegor says while laughing. Beelzebub was laughing so hard that he started chocking on his food for a second.

"You know what can I go home? I'm tired..." Lucifer glared at me for a second before he sighed and said I could. Before he could protest I grab Mammon's wrist and run, laughing at Lucifer's face as we ran down the hill.

After 20 minutes we got home, I drug Mammon all the way to my room and plopped onto my bed. Mammon stood in the middle of the room not knowing what to do.

"Mammon if you don't lay on this bed and cuddle me I'll never talk to you again." He practically jumped onto the bed and wrapped his arms around me, biting my face into his chest I hum in satisfaction.

"You good?" He asks with a small chuckle

"Fantastic." I say with a smile on my face. I lift my head up to see he was looking at me, his eyes shifted from my eyes to my lips knowing what he wanted I leaned up and kissed him.