All demon characters x Reader

THIS IS GOING TO BE A CRACK!!!!

That picture doesn't have Barbatos in it so I'll just put on here.

I was at home flipping through my late grandmas cook book, trying to find a new recipe to try

I was at home flipping through my late grandmas cook book, trying to find a new recipe to try. I find one for a quiche that sounds good but decided against it. I look out my window and see it snowing pretty heavily, it's the perfect weather for soup!

I flip to the first soup that I could find it's chicken soup, I go and grab all the ingredients to make said soup, in the midst of heating it, it started to smoke... and a bright light shined, I was clutching the cookbook for dear life not knowing what just happened. When the smoke cleared there were 9 men standing in my kitchen.

"Who the hell are y'all!!!!" I yell in desperation!

"How? How were you able to summon us?!?!?!"

I was frantically flipping through the pages of the cookbook.

"I don't know y'all were supposed to be chicken soup!" I say frantically, I finally find a page that explains what happened.

"You know I'm never Messing with my late grandmas cookbook ever again." I say as the demons walk out of my house, I'm not even going to question where they are going at this point, as long as they are gone. Back to the issue at hand, figure out how to make chicken soup from scratch.

A/n: I finished the other requests pretty early, and decided to make this cringe fest. It's not the best but just a little crack for the beautiful pleasure of annoyance.