Leviathan x Badass! Reader

Requested by: @lazy_ipad

Quote: "To that bitch with my name in her mouth, do what you do best and swallow it."

Why must my life be like this... who raised me this way?? Oh right I was given up the moment I was born, I was raised by military people. I was a weapon of mass destruction, born to kill. I was feared beyond men, I was violent on the battle field in the front line, I was violent in my 'normal' day to day life style. But now here I am in the middle of a stupid fight between two fucking demons that both have death wishes.

"Mammon!! Move! I'm going to kill her, she started it so I'm going to end it." Lucifer said. Oh I never explained how I got into the situation. Well let's just say I went up to the attic again and then proceeded to casually cuss Lucifer out... not the greatest idea for normal humans but I have tits of steel!

"Woah what is going on here?" Levi and the others walked into the scene. Oh look it bae!!! I smile at Levi, before turning back to Lucifer.

"Well let's just say y/n fucked up..." Mammon says

"Hey, isn't Diavolo and everyone from the purgatory hall supposed to come over here?" I ask, as if we didn't have a situation going on. Lucifer growled when I was ignoring him.

"It doesn't matter because this time I'm not holding back to killing you!" Everyone's eyes widen as Lucifer managed to get past Mammon and came at me full force. The door to the house opened to show out guests. I turn my head back to Lucifer as he was about to hit me, I grab his left wrist with my right hand and turned to where my back was against his chest, putting my left hand on his upper arm and pulling him over my shoulder, and effectively pinning him to the floor.

"How in the absolute fuckery did you just do that?!?!" Mammon yelled

"I told everyone I had my secrets." I say while laughing. I get off Lucifer and walk towards Levi who is still in shock as is everyone else. Pulling Levi back to his room so we could play games and get away from everyone else.

Time Skip

"Are you SURE I can't punch him in the face?" I ask Levi

"Yes."

"What if I just break his nose a little?"

"Y/n... no, as much as we all want to you're not going to." I pouted when he said that.

"Why did he have to suggest we do this!! It's stupid and goes against everything I stand for!!"

"Y/n shut up. It's just a hike you'll live." Satan says

"No I won't!!!" We we're literally walking up a mountain. So this is where It ends, who knew my life would be so short. Levi grabbed my hand and dragged me along before I got even more dramatic.

After about twenty minutes we finally get to the top of the mountain. I flop onto the ground and sigh in happiness.

"Y/n you are literally a weapon in the human world, but here your just lazy. Why is that?" Barbatos asks

"Probably because I'm not getting yelled at or being beaten on a constant basis... plus I rather just be lazy, you can also thank my boyfriend for me being more lazy than I normally am." I say as I look at Levi, as he's taking a picture of the scenery. I shake my head as I smile at him.

"Y/n how strong are you?" Solomon asks.

"I have no clue to be honest with you. I can deadlift 300lbs and I can throw an angry demon over my shoulder, so not that strong."

"Excuse me what!?" I laugh

"It's a normal thing, I'm a weapon of mass destruction, did you think I wouldn't be able to do that?"

"You can't be serious right?" Simeon asks

"I'm deadly serious, why is it so hard to believe? Is it because I'm so tiny and I don't have the hefty
muscle look?"

"Well duh!!"

"Odd question for everyone, who can easily pick up Beel?" I ask while smirking.

"Non of us why?"

"Beel can I pick you up?" I ask, he nodded not think I'll be able to do it. I walk closer and wrap my arms around him and lift, he comes off the ground and everyone screams in surprise, placing him back down I step back to see his reaction. I bust out laughing at his face of surprise/horror.

"Y/n..."

"Yes?"

"You're terrifying."

"Thank you!!" I say in a high pitched happy voice.

"Leviachan can we go home?" He holds his hand out as me and him walk off to go back home.

Time Skip

Being at home snuggled up to Levi in is tub, I bury my face into his chest. I swear I turned into a love sick girl the moment I saw him, he's made me so lazy, but I appreciate it. Tightening his grip around my waist he looks down at me.

"I love you." He says

"I love you too!" I say while smiling in content.