Mammon x Chocoholic!Reader

Requested by: @LizzyGee5

Quote: "Trust is a dangerous game."

A/N: I'm going to make the reader Barbatos's adopted sister.

"Y/N PUT DOWN THE DAMN CHOCOLATE!!!!" Mammon yelled as he was chasing me.

"NOOOOO!"

A/N: think of the kid with the knife video

Running as fast as possible away from him, I hid behind Diavolo since we were having another sleepover in the castle.

"Y/n if you know what's good for you, you'll put down the chocolate." Mammon said. Diavolo covered me as he laughed, as I was still stuffing my face with chocolate.

"Mammon I would highly suggest you leave her alone. You might be her boyfriend but Barbatos will kill you if you make her upset." Lucifer reminded Mammon, sighing in frustration as I won this battle.

"Why are we condoning this! At this point she's a chocoholic!" Mammon yelled.

"Your point? You're a shopaholic and a thief at time so what's the difference." I say with a questioning look on my face. An irk mark appeared on Mammon's forehead as his brothers laugh at his expense.

"Chocolates not very healthy for you." The human brat butted in. I rolled my eyes in annoyance, I love everyone besides her... what was her name again?

"Who are you? And what makes you think I care for your opinion?" I ask with a very deadly tone, Diavolo grabbed my wrist to keep me by him because everyone knew I hated this human with a fucking passion. You wanna know why?!?! She tried to get Mammon to cheat on me!!!! I've never wanted to kill a human more in my life than I do when I see her stupid face.

"You really are forgetful huh? I'm Atlas your favorite human!" She said with a smile as my eye twitched in annoyance.

"More like Solomon's my favorite human and your just a flesh bag that has a death wish. Also I wonder if anyone actually knows why I constantly want you dead."

"Wait what happened!? I need the tea sis!" Asmo said, he really needs to stay away from humans.

"Oh I don't know maybe because she thought she could get Mammon to cheat on me with her slutty self. Oh look seems like she didn't know I found out about that huh." I explain as her face went from shocked to pissed.

"Obviously I didn't cheat on Y/n, that's not something I'm never planning on doing." Mammon said.

Barbatos walked in with a very tight smile on his face, if looks could kill he would've killed Atlas pretty quickly. Walking up to me he held out his hand, in his hand was a chocolate bar it was dark chocolate with honey comb. I squealed in excitement as I took it from his hand and said thank you 6million times. Opening the package I put it in my mouth, I look around the room to see everyone looking at me highly amused.

"WhAt?" I ask with my mouth full, they all laugh.

"The fact that you got handed chocolate while you were angry and now your as cool as a cucumber." Solomon says. All I do is blink.

"You know I'm going to ignore that comment and eat my chocolate somewhere else now." I huff as I walk off, Mammon following. Getting into the garden I sit on the ground surrounded by flowers, Mammon sits in front of me.

"Can you put the chocolate down now?"

"No..." I look away from him, for some reason a sense of sadness washed over me, probably because I support his bad habits and he hates mine. I put the chocolate down because now I'm just to upset to eat it. He looked at me shocked he's only ever seen me do this once maybe twice in our lifetime.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing you need to be concerned about Mammon."

"Please tell me?" He went into full toddler mode.

I turned fully away from him, he didn't know what to do at this point, I don't even understand why I'm so upset about this. I mean what if he leaves me because I eat chocolate all the time, why if he leaves me for Atlas! What if-

"Y/n!" I look over at Mammon shocked. He reaches forward and puts his hand on my face, using his thumb to wipe under my eyes.

"Why are you crying all of the sudden for?" I reach my hand up to feel that I in fact am crying.

"Mammon you'd never leave me even if a eat to much chocolate right?" I ask as I put my head down.

"Why the hell would I do that?!"

"Would you leave me for Atlas since she's so perfect... everyone seems to think she's beautiful and perfect... ever since she got here everyone likes talking and hanging out with her and I'm just left by myself to try and figure out what I'm supposed to do or to hangout with. Even you hangout with her more than me." I say as I cry into my hands. He had a shocked look on his face as I said this. Getting up to head back inside so I could go to my room and hide away from everyone.

"I'm going back inside, at this point you might as well go date Atlas instead of me, at least she doesn't have a chocolate addiction and at least she's pretty." I say as I walk off, I let my hair cover my face as I walk back into the castle. Before anyone could say anything to me I ran off to my room. Getting inside my room I lay on my bed with a huff, I groan in annoyance as I'm probably going to lose one of the best things in my life that being Mammon.

It's been about 15 minutes when a knock at my door came. I didn't say anything, I was cleaning my face from my tears. Another knock came and this time I was already annoyed.

"Come in." My voice was hoarse from crying. The door opened to reveal Mammon with a cart full of stuff but it was covered with a cloth. He took off the cloth to revel a shit ton of chocolate underneath. My eyes widened as they sparkled until I saw the small smirk that he had on his face, I went back to my upset face and turned away from him and tried my best to focus on cleaning my face. I could hear him shuffle around as he closed the door, I heard him lock the door. Hearing him shuffle closer to me I continue to ignore him.

"Y/n... I'll never leave you and you should know this already. I adore you the way you are! Yeah you do eat a lot of chocolate but if that's what makes you happy then so be it. You support me and my addiction so I'm going to support you and your addiction." I pouted as I looked at him.

"So you won't leave me for Atlas?" He chuckled

"No stupid why would I? You are literal perfection in my eyes, curves and all. I love you for you!" I smiled as I fling myself onto him, wrapping my arms around his neck and placing a kiss on his lips. I pull back to see his face explode in fiery flames, I laugh at his embarrassment.

"I brought a shit ton of chocolate as an apology." He said as I walk over to the cart to devour it all.