Drunk!Mammon x Female!Reader

Requested by: @SJBLat0478

Quote: "Part of me says I should slow down on the drinking. The other part says don't listen to her she's drunk."

"Has anyone seen Mammon?" I ask, only to get a lot of no's from everyone. He literally asked me out on a date and he's just going to skip it... wow!!!! When I find him I'm going to kill him.

"Last I heard from him, he was in his room." Satan said, I nodded my head and headed off to his room to kick his ass if he was in there. I get to his room and knock.

*Knock Knock*

"Mammon? Are you in here?" No answer came. I reach for the handle and turn it, opening the door I see his room is absolutely trashed. Slight panic crossed through me but it was replaced with confusion. As much as he's a messy piece of good for nothing boyfriend, he almost always keeps his room tidy!

"Mammon?" I call out in hopes to getting an answer. I see something move on the couch. Walking over to it slowly I see that it's Mammon.

"Mammon... what are you doing? Are you okay?" I ask, he looks up at me and a wide grin breaks out on his face. Reaching towards my face, and creepily grinning. I take a step back before he could grab me.

"Y/n!! Come *hic* here!!!! *hic*" I shake my head no, as I continued to walk backwards to try and escape the room. But it was to late he launched himself off the couch and onto me!!

"I love you!!!" He slurred as his breath hit my face in the most unpleasant way every! You can smell that he's been drinking all day!

"Get off."

"No!!!! I need you to understand my love!!!!" I felt my eye twitch, he forgot our date! And has been drinking all day!!! Oh he's so dead!

I felt his arms around me and him bury his head into my chest. I tense up as annoyance crossed through my body. I tried to shove him off, but he wouldn't budge. The only thing that I could thing of doing was, to trick him.... not a good idea especially since he's drunk. I kiss the top of his head, and he looks up at me. He sits up and latches his lips onto mine, if he wasn't drunk I would love this but since I can taste the alcohol on his mouth and smell the alcohol. He ran his hands up my sides in a hasty manner, he placed his hands on top of my (b/s) breasts. I moaned into the kiss, I loved the feeling but then my common sense came back, this isn't my Mammon doing this, this is the drunk Mammon. He has no control of what was happening. He started kissing down my neck when an idea came into my head.

"LUCIFER!!!!!!" I scream on the top of my lungs. I really hope he comes!! I hear multiple footsteps coming up the stairs and the door slam open. I see Lucifer and the others standing there.

"Help me..." I say in the most creepiest tone I could muster in my current situation. I felt Mammon move his hand under my shirt slowly, as my face lit up in a fire. Lucifer marches over and pulls Mammon from on top of me, but Mammon ends up grabbing my shirt in the process of getting pulled off of me. My shirt rips as my face explodes in more fire as my chest is out for all the brothers to see. I cover my chest with my arms and look away from all of them.

"Y/n, take this, put it on and go back to your room." Satan said while handing me one of Mammon's hoodies. I put it on and walk out of the room without looking at anyone.

                  Lucifer's POV

Y/n walked out of the room and we all glare at Mammon. We all knew that they were supposed to go on a date today and he completely forgot.

"Mammon!!!" I saw him flinch at the tone I used.

"WhAt?" He slurred

"You really are a sleazy bastard... you decided to get drunk and completely forget that you were supposed to be going on a date with y/n, you really are a special kind of dumb." Asmo says

"I don't know what - talking about." He slurred once more, as he swayed back and forth. I smack him upside the head.

"Someone go get something to sober him up, he needs to clean his room and talk to y/n." I say, Beel nods and leaves the room. I look at Mammon in disgust, I'm surprised y/n hasn't dumped him yet.

Beel walked back in the room with a big glass of water and what looks like soup?

"I brought onion soup, y/n said it helps for hangovers, she also said he needs to drink water to sober up a bit." She's always looking out for Mammon so why can't he lookout for her for once.

Once Beel put the soup and water on the table, him and the others left. I picked up the water and handed it to Mammon silently telling him to drink all of it, when done I tell him to eat the soup and clean his room before leaving the room.

                Mammon's POV

I slowly get up my head still spinning but it's not as bad as before I chugged the glass of water. Eating the soup and looking around my room I realize how much of a mess it was, sighing I get up and start cleaning.

                    Time Skip

I lay down on the couch, holding my head. I feel like I was supposed to be doing something today, also where's y/n? I look over and grab my phone to see the date, I go over to my calendar and see that I was supposed to go on a date with y/n over four hours ago. I groan in annoyance, she's never going to forgive me for this! I look at my messages and see a very recent one from fifteen  minutes, from y/n. It was a picture of a ripped shirt and her telling me I'm buying her a new one... why the hell would I need to buy a new one??? I decided to just not text her back and just head to her room. Leaving the room I run into Levi, he sook his head at me in disgust and walked off. Why's everyone against me at the moment.

"Oh that reminds me Lucifer wants to see you he's in his room." Levi says before going into his room. Heading over to Lucifer's room against my better judgment, I just want to know why everyone's annoyed with me. Knocking on the door before walking in, Lucifer looks at me with the most annoyed expression but it's also an expression that I see 24/7...

"What the hell were you thinking!! You and y/n were supposed to go on a date then you try and have sex with her while your drunk, ripping her shirt when I pulled you off of her which by the way embarrassed her because the others saw her half naked." So THAT'S what happened. I sigh realizing that she definitely hates me now.

"Can I go now... I have to go talk to y/n."

"Fine, but you need to start taking care of her, she's always taking care of you and looking out for you, but I've never seen you do it for her unless you get jealous." I leave the room and go to y/n's room. Knocking on the door I hear a small come in. Walking in and shutting the door, I see her on the bed with dried tear stains on her cheeks. Going to her bed and laying next to her I pull her towards me and kiss her forehead.

"Sorry."

"Shut up Mammon." She said in a slightly amused tone. Looking down at her I move to kiss her on her lips. She pulled back in disgust and I pout.

"Brush yo teeth ya nasty boy." I laugh when she said that. Getting up to go brush my teeth.

Coming back from brushing my teeth I see her cleaning her face. I come up behind her and pulled her head back and kissed her. Pulling away I see her smile in content.

"Hurry up so we can cuddle so I can makeup for me being a dick." She started cleaning her face faster once she was done, she ran over to the bed and threw herself onto me, I grunted in pain when she landed on me. Wrapping my arms around her, she's buries her head into my chest slowly falling asleep. I really need to listen Lucifer on this one, I really don't want to lose her to my stupidity.