Leviathan x Reader

Requested by: Charlotte182828

Quote: "Treat people with kindness"

A/N: Short.... I've been having really big writers block for this request and the next one that I'm doing but please bare with me!! Also sorry if it's all over the place!🌻😊💖

Reader is a famous voice actor
Voices Shiro from no game no life

I was walking past Leviathan's room and here him screaming and fan girling

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I was walking past Leviathan's room and here him screaming and fan girling.... ahh so nothing new. But that's when I heard my voice come from his room.... I stopped and looked at his door for a second and decided to just walk in.

"Levi.... what are you doing?" I ask without telling him that I was in his room. He screams and falls out of his chair, letting me see the anime that was on the screen. So that's why I heard my voice.

"Why are you watching No Game No Life?" I ask as I tilt my head at him.

"Because Im trying to figure out why one of the characters sound exactly like you y/n." He looked at me while covering the lower half of his face a blush had settled its way on his face.

"Oh."

"Just oh... even after I said there's a character that sounds exactly like you?!"

"Well what am I supposed to do Levi??" I ask while laughing. He finally stood up and looked at me.

"Can you say this line really quick? 'The blank cannot be allowed to lose'." I blink as I sigh.

"The blank cannot be allowed to lose." I say as I swiftly turn around and run out of his room. I didn't trust the way his eyes lit up, it was almost taunting.

"Y/n come back!!!! You voice Shiro and you didn't tell me?!?! Come back!!! Asmo!!! Catch her!!" Levi says as I barely manage to dodge Asmo as he tried to grab me.

"Levi is this necessary!! Just because I voice her doesn't mean you go all creepy on me!!" I scream out as I see Lucifer and Diavolo leaving Luci's office. I run straight for them and hide behind them.

"Save me!!! He's being weird!" I say as I'm panting for my life now.

"Lucifer you have to let me have her!! She voices Shiro!!! I can't have this knowledge and not have her dress up!"

"I voice her!!! I don't want to dress up as her Levi!!! Plus I have assets and she doesn't!!" I yell as I pull Diavolo more in front of me. Diavolo put his hands outward and made a motion to get everyone to quiet down. He creepily turned to me with a grin on his face.

"You voice Shiro?!" My eyes widened as I try to run only to be grabbed almost immediately by Diavolo himself.

"Why is everyone freaking out!!! She's not the only character I voice you twats! Now let me go!!"I start to wiggle around to get him to let go but he only tightened his grip.

"Bring her to my room we have to dress her up stat!" Levi screamed as he ran to his room with Diavolo following as he threw me over his shoulder.

"Have I told anyone how much I hate y'all sometimes?"

                                    Time Skip

I step out of the bathroom and sigh in frustration. How the he'll does he have an outfit my size?? 

"Y/n you have to pose for me!!! Go sit on the chair over there!!" Levi exclaimed, it was just Levi and I in the room so I sat in the chair and posed. He took a bunch of pictures as I get into my last pose I say

"Levi you are lucky I love you or I would've skimmed you by now."  He snapped the last photo a squealed like a pig wanting food. He was staring at the picture for a while so I decided to get up and see what it looked like. Looking over his shoulder I blush hard as he decides to scroll through the photos as well.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Levi delete that picture!!!!" I scream as he runs from me, I didn't realize he took it from that angle! He runs out of his room with me chasing him, as we run past Asmo he shouts

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Levi delete that picture!!!!" I scream as he runs from me, I didn't realize he took it from that angle! He runs out of his room with me chasing him, as we run past Asmo he shouts

"Y/n you look cute dressed like that!!! I'm going to faint from how adorable you are!" As I heard that I look down and realize I left Leviachan's room in the cosplay.... I speed up my running and tackle Levi to the floor. Levi starts to babble and nervous talk, I deemed the only way to shut him up was to kiss him so I did. I pull away to see him blushing. I laugh as I get up and run back to his room and lay in his bed tub thingy. He slams open his door and looks at me, I pull off the most innocent look.

"Wanna play a game big boy?" We both lost our shit laughing after those words came out.

"Yeah sure." He wheezes our as he passes me a controller.

Obey me! Shall we date!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें