Mammon x Neko Reader

Requested by: @-Hxart0fGxld

Soulmate AU: Where you have a black stain where your soulmate is supposed to touch you for the first time, it disappears once they do.

Quote: "Can't talk butterfly language with caterpillar people."

Y/N POV

Living my life with a tail and ears has been nothing but challenging. Constantly being harassed, poked and prodded, to people calling me names. I was constantly trying to hide my ears and tail back in the human world. Here in the Devildom I still hide them, no one knows about them, I don't want them to know. What if they don't like me once they see them!

Finally getting out of bed so I could get dressed for school. I wrap my tail around my waist, and pin my ears back and underneath my hair. Making sure that everything was in place before leaving my room and heading towards the dining room. Getting in the dining room I see that only Beelzebub and Mammon were at the table already.

"Good Morning!" I say to both of them.

"Good morning..." they said at the same time. I laugh at the both of them as I sat down in my seat, we were waiting for the others to come down.

"Hey, Y/n you never told us where your soulmate mark was!" Asmodeus said when he walked into the dining room with the rest of the brothers.

"Yeah!!! Where is it!" Levi yelled.

"Somewhere..." I say while giggling at their annoyed faces. Everyone already knew where the brothers marks were. Mammon had one on his face, so we all knew he was more than likely getting smacked across the face.

"Maybe it's on her butt..." Mammon says suggestively, I glare at him in annoyance.

"That's definitely not where it's at!!" It's really not! It's on my tail, my soulmate is going to grab my tail, and I hope I'll be the one to drop kick them.

"Can we eat now so we can get to school?" Satan asks.

Time Skip

I was sound asleep dreaming about my soulmate. When all of the sudden my alarm went off, I look at the time and my eyes widen. I'm going to be late to school!!!!! And I have a meeting with Diavolo and Lucifer!!! My phone goes off with Lucifer asking where is was, I send him an I'm sorry running late be there soon message, as I frantically move around my room getting dressed and hiding certain features about myself. Running out of my room and out of the house, I get to school within ten minutes and get to the student council room. I open the door completely out of breath as Lucifer's sitting there with a pissed off look on his face.

"Sorry I'm late!!!"

"Why are you late?" Lucifer asks in a creepy calm tone.

"I woke up late and then I got frazzled the minute I remembered about the meeting and then it took me ten minutes to run all the way here." I explain

"It's fine!! How about we get this meeting started!" Diavolo says happily.

                                 Time Skip

Freedom at last!!!! That meeting went in forever plus the extra three hours spent with Lucifer lecturing me about being late. Walking into the house I see Mammon being yelled at by Leviachan about his money. So basically nothing new to see.

"Y/n help me!!!" Mammon yells.

"Noooooo..." I say while laughing at his expense, running towards my room to get homework done I come across Beel in the kitchen making food.

"Hi Beel!!!"

"Hi! Why weren't you in class today?"

"I had a meeting with Diavolo and Lucifer today that I was late for and then I got stuck with Lucifer for another three hours with him lecturing me..." he made an oh face as I walked off towards my room.

Another Time Skip

I hear my alarm go off and I throw myself off the bed as I check the time, I scream in annoyance as I'm running late again, throwing on my clothes and running out of my room towards the dining room, I see everyone looking at me.

"What?" I say as I tilt my head to the side. I feel something grab my tail, and the moment it does I turn around before it could process what happened and I smack it across the face. I look at Mammon wide eyed as his mark started to disappear, and realized why everyone was staring at me.

"Well I guess we were right that he would get the shit smacked out of him but I didn't think it would be y/n... also why do you have a tail and cat ears?" Belphegor asks

"Because I was born a neko... also you touch my tail again you will never see another day ever again, DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR!!!!!!" I guess no one was expecting me to yell, because they all looked at me shocked.

"Got it!" They all scream, even Lucifer yelled. I look at all of them especially Lucifer confused.

"Not everyone had to yell!!! Also since when did you all start getting scared of a simple cat like being?"

I feel a hand on the top of my head and I purr in content, but then swipe at the hand.

"Aww c'mon y/n I know you liked that, plus I'm your mate you have to let me!" Mammon says as he tries to pet my head again. I run off screaming.

"You're lucky I actually love you!!! Or else you would've already died!!!"

"Aww I love me too!!" I immediately stops and turn around and start chasing him.

"If you don't tell me you love me I will feed you to Cerberus!!"

"Fine!! I love you now stop chasing me!"

"No!!" I scream as I leap onto his back, effectively knocking him to the ground. He manages to turn us around pinning me under him. Both of our faces explode in a red hue, I look away so I wouldn't have to look him in the eyes. He grabs my chin and kisses me, he went to go deepen the kiss...

"We leave for school!!! Now get off the floor and get out the door!!" Lucifer yelled.

"You're such a cockblock Lucifer." Mammon said.

"Well Mammon it was nice knowing you!!!" I say as Lucifer starts to chase Mammon out the door and all the way to school.