Barbatos x Female!Reader

Requested by: Musicals_for_Life

A/N: Inspired by @bluetala on instagram!!! 

A lot of it's the same but towards the ending it's all what I created!! ❤️❤️ obviously all rights reserved to the artist!!

Quote: "Temporary people give permanent lessons"

Me and Barbatos were walking through the halls of school. We were just randomly chatting when all of the sudden.

"Wait!" Me and Barbatos flinch from how loud the yells were.

"Mom! Dad! I messed up! I need help going back to my original timeline!" we turn around only to come face to face with a young man about our age. Wait 'mom?' 'Dad?' Me and Barbatos looked at each other, our faces exploded.

"I-'ll help you..." Barbatos said.

"Woah momma looks so different here!!"

"Wait, what?!" I say in confusion.

Barbatos was looking between me and the mysterious kid in front of me that was hold my shoulder. He put the pieces together and the kid did look like a mix between us.

"Oh yea!! I need to get back to my timeline! We must go!" He said

"Ah yes we have to go, follow me-" Barbatos says as he looks towards our direction.

"Cmon mama!"

"Mama?" I say with my blush getting worse.

We walk out of the school and all the way to the castle, it took a whole hour to get here. Walking into Barbatos room, I look around a excitement I haven't been here in forever!

                              Barbatos POV

The kid grabbed my arm while Y/n was distracted by my room. I gave him a slight questioning look.

"I just wanted to ask... did you know this was all going to happen today?" He asks with a cute head tilt.

"I'm aware of there being a future reality with you in it." I say, I go to add on.

"I'm not sure how much you know from me in your timeline, but I choose not to look at the future, despite my curiosity. So no I didn't." I finish saying.

"A-Ah I see... Do you think you and mom would end up together too in this reality?" He asks.

"I'm not too sure. This reality is only one of many others." I explain I watch as he puffs his cheeks out.

"Oh, I assume you didn't like my response." I say.

"Dang right I didn't!! I expected younger dad to be way cooler!"

"Oh, you have yet to tell us about yourself!" Y/n says

"Oh yeah! I'm—!" He went from all smiles to an upset face.

"Huh? Is everything alright?" I ask in slight concern

"As much as I want to tell you, I'm afraid I might change this reality's future." He says with a sad face.

"I knew you were going to say something about that."

"Of course, you yourself should know that, dad."

Sorry if that disappointed you mama."

"Oh no! It's fine, I understand! Keep doing the right thing." Y/n said with a big smile on her face. As I watch y/n and "our son?" talk, I start to think about an alternate reality, where we could be together. I shake the thought out of my head for now, we have to get him back to his reality before something in this one changes. Getting the right door to take him back.