All Demon Characters x 9!GreekGoddess!Readers! Part 2

Requested by: leviachaan

Quote: "Those who left, left us a message"

A/N: The Greek Goddess's will more than likely be OOC, I'm not quite verse in the Greek mythology I only am verse in Norse Mythology...

Diavolo = Celestria (Goddess/Queen of Heaven)
Lucifer = Astraea (Goddess of Animals)
Mammon = Leilani (Goddess of Wealth)
Leviathan = Seraphine (Goddess of Nature)
Satan = Alvena (Goddess of Truth)
Asmodeus = Aphrodite (Goddess of Love)
Beelzebub = Serene (Goddess of Water)
Belphegor = Althaea (Goddess of the Sky)
Barbatos = Misoa (Goddess of Music)

       Celestria's POV

It was really big day today, we got a letter in the mail a few days ago inviting them to the Devildom. Not like we wanted to go... okay we did. It's will be a nice change of scenery so we don't have to look at just white all day. The girls were all packing their bags in excitement and so was I. I've never really been to the Devildom before, I've met with Barbatos and Lucifer in the human world but I've never gone through the portal to hell.

I sigh as I close my bag and walk out of my room to see how the others were doing with their packing. Walking into Althaea's room I smile as she was done packing but she was now taking a nap while snuggling up to her plushie that she takes every where.

She said it was from an anime from the human world

She said it was from an anime from the human world. Quietly closing her door and moving to Misoa's room, I see her putting the finishing touches on her bag and nodding as she was finally done.

"Done already Misoa?" She nods as she smiles.

"Yeah! While we're waiting for the others I'm going to go practice my music." I nod as I walk off to Astraea's room, I peek in and see her cleaning up her room a bit.

"Are you already done with packing?"

"Ah yes my lady. I finished awhile ago and thought it might come in use to tidy my room up a bit." I nod as I tell her that I'm going to check in the rest. Walking off and going up to Aphrodite's room I open the door to see her in a dilemma.

"Need any help darling?" I ask as I tilt my head. She looked over at me and held up two sundresses.

"Which one?" In her left hand was a light blue sundress and in her right hand was a flowery sundress...

"I say bring both and you can wear either or depending on your mood."

"That's a fantastic idea!" I leave the room with a smile and finish checking up on the other girls. I go back to my and grab my bag, heading downstairs to the commons area and waited for the others. I waited for about 5 minutes until Seraphine came down the stairs with Leilani.

"Good morning girls are you both ready for our trip?" I ask.

"Yeah but also not really. I just hope the beds are comfy there I don't wanna here Aphrodite complaining." Seraphine said, I chuckle at that comment and turn my attention back to the stairs as Alvena and Serene came down. I smiled as they were chatting amongst themselves so I didn't want to interrupt them. As the others start to head down the stairs we all get ready to leave and head to the Devildom.