Mammon x Reader

(Y/N) POV

I wonder if Satan has a book that I could borrow while I babysit Mammon... as I was walking towards Satan's room I thought back on how I got babysitting duty.

Flashback

"Everyone listen closely!" Lucifer shouted. As everyone was quieting down I looked around at all of the boys and realized one was missing, the same one that stole my heart and won't give it back.

"Lucifer where's Mammon?" I questioned

"He's sick and this discussion will be, to see who's going to take care of him." He said.

Ahhh so that's why he's not here... "why don't we just send (y/n) to take care of him?" Satan asked casually

"Maybe I don't want to!" I said in a panic, if I have to babysit my crush while he's sick I'm going to absolutely lose it.

"I'm up for (y/n) to go and take care of him! I took care of him last time and it's not happening again!" Asmodeus said

"Everyone raise their hands if they are in favor of (y/n) taking care of mammon" Lucifer announces

As everyone but me raises their hands, I look around at them feeling betrayed by all of them, because I can see the glint in their eyes. "Oh come on (y/n) you'll get to nurse mammon back to health and spend time with him, didn't you tell me that you had a crush on him?" The moment that sentence came out of Asmodeus's mouth I felt everyone snap their heads over towards me.

"Asmo I suggest you run because I'm going to kill you!!!" I yelled as Beel held me back to keep me from actually murdering him.

"Come on (y/n) they were going to find out eventually, plus you'll get to see Mammon in his most vulnerable state every!!" He tried to reason

At this point the others were highly amused with the situation.
"(Y/n) you will be babysitting Mammon whether you like it or not" Lucifer announced, as I glared at him and Asmo

End Flashback

As I'm walking to Satans, I hear talking down the hall.

"Since when did (y/n) like Mammon?!?!"
I recognize that voice as Levi

"Are you jealous of Mammon, Levi?" Asmo asked

"Why would I be jealous, I'm just worried about (y/n) safety that's all... I gotta go Ruri-Chan won't wait forever!!" Levi said in a hurry to get out of the conversation.

I finally reach Satans door and knock.

"What do you need (y/n)?" Satan asked

"I was wondering if you had a book that I could borrow while I babysit Mammon."

"I do, give me a second"

As I'm waiting, I hear a crash in his room. "Are you okay Satan?"

"Perfectly fine" he said but I wasn't convinced, maybe I should go in and see if he's actually okay, as I go to push the door open he reappears with a book in his hands.

"Here's the book, it's a very popular book here in Devildom"

"Thank you, but are you sure you're okay?"

"Perfectly okay, well I gotta go clean my room and you have to go babysit your little crush... so... bye!!" He says as he slams the door shut.

I head back to Mammon's room, I look at the book that Satan gave me, as I look at the title I busted out laughing, is 50 shades of grey really that popular here in Devildom.
I get into Mammon's room to see that he's passed out on his bed, I go and sit do on the couch that is placed in his room and start reading said book, as I only got 10 pages in I heard shuffling, I turned to see where it was coming from.

"Mammon what are you doing out of bed?"

"Because The Great Mammon doesn't want to be in bed"

"Go lay down and I'll go get you some soup and some wa..."

"Nope not hungry or thirsty"

"One, don't interrupt me when I'm talking, two you need to eat and drink to get better, so do you want me to get you something"

"No I'm just tired"

"Then go back to sleep" as I say that I go back to my book, but I can still hear shuffling but it's getting closer. Mammon laid down on the couch while using my legs as a pillow, he was bundled in his blanket, like he was a burrito.

"Are you comfortable?" I asked amused as to what he's doing.

"Yeah, very" he said with a red tint on his cheeks, I put it off that he was sick.
As I went back to reading the book I subconsciously started to play with his hair, I didn't realize it until he moaned in satisfaction which startled me.

"Sorry.." I said with a blush on my face

"Don't be, continue to play with my hair please, it's soothing"

I put the book down and start to play with his hair, as he was staring up at me I gave him a questioning look

"Do you need something Mammon?"

"I've just realized for the millionth time today, just how beautiful you are" he said so casually which set my face ablaze.

"You know (y/n) I really like you as in more of a friend type of way"

"Well it's a good thing that our feelings are mutual or this conversation would have been awkward" his eyes brighten up the moment I say that

"(Y/n) can I try something?"

"Sure why not" I say without thinking

As he sat up and pressed his lips onto mine I sat there shocked for a minute before kissing back, as we pulled apart both of us had red faces.

"You do know that you most likely just got me sick?" I said

"Oh well looks like you get to spend more time with your favorite demon then, now let's go to sleep I'm tired now."