Diavolo x Secret!Princess!Reader

Requested by: @Honeybaby263

Quote: "All you need is love... and a tiara... and maybe a cookie."

My life was anything but perfect, on the outside to all the commoners I lived a beautiful life as the princess but if they were to spend the day with me inside the walls they would pity me. My dad built the walls of the castle to keep me in, I never understood it. I wasn't a magical being or anything of the sorts, he always said he didn't want his baby girl to get hurt. Not like that's ever going to happen, I mean he couldn't even protect me from being dragged here to the Devildom, where I'm not a princess but a normal human. No one here knows of my status back home not even Solomon surprisingly. I never wanted to go back home, but I only have 6months left. I've created so many relationships with so many people, and I don't want to leave.

"Y/n what are thinking about?" Satan asks as he walks up.

"Oh just of back home... nothing to special." I didn't notice the sad look he gave me as he sat down.

"What's it like in your family." He asks while tilting his head in a very cat like manner.

"Hmm well it's not all sunshine and laughter if you think that's what it is, it mo-"

"Satan, Y/n come on, we've been invited by Diavolo to go to the castle. Also we're staying there for a week." Asmo says and he proceeds to walk out as me and Satan look at each other in shook. I run off to pack a bag as Mammon laughs at me and Satan. Lucifer smacks him over the head and starts giving him a lecture about him not telling me and Satan about this but he told everyone else.

While I was packing Lucifer came into my room.

"Don't forget your pack a dress there's going to be a ball at the end of this week." I nod as I look in my closet for a dress I only have a very princessy dress, oh well it'll have to do. After grabbing the dress and hiding it from everyone's view we all left and headed to the castle.

Once getting to the castle Barbatos showed me to my room, I was getting a separate room from everyone else because what happened last time when I passed out at school from lack of sleep because of everyone... I had a knot on my head for 2 weeks after that. I put all my stuff away and run downstairs to bother Diavolo, because that was my favorite past time when I was with him. I noticed him by himself and I smirked, quietly walking up to him, I jump onto his back when I was close enough. Laughing as he jumped a little.

"Y/n do you have to do that every time?" He asked with a cute smile on his face.

"Yes... because you should be more prepared when I'm around." I kiss his cheek and watch as he turns red, i do this every time to rile him up a bit.

"Y/n what the hell are you doing." Ahh mother hens here. I roll my eyes and jump down.

"Nothing mother." I say, everyone busted out laughing as Lucifer glared at me. Barbatos walks out of the kitchen with an abundance of tea. We all sit at the table and have a tea party!

"So Y/n since me and you were rudely interrupted this morning how about we go back to our previous conversation. What's it like in your family?" Satan asked. Everyone looked at me waiting for an answer.

"Well... it's not all sunshine's and rainbows I can tell you that, on the outside my family is praised for the way they live but on the inside it's just another day of going through orders by my parents." I say trying not to give anything away.

"That was vague as hell..." Mammon said.

"How would you describe your life back in the human world?" Simeon asks.