Dumb!Levi x Smart!Reader

Requested by: LeviathanLover3

Quote: "Don't be a slave to your emotions. Control them!"

"He's very loyal and sweet, but also very dumb..." I tell Solomon as I try to explain my relationship with Levi.

"Wait what do you mean?!" Solomon asks.

"Well for example... he put a cup ramen into the microwave without put water so it caught on fire and Lucifer was pissed, he also decided he tried to kill Satan... we all know how that turned out."

"Oh no... I mean at least he loyal.. I don't want to hear the other stories at this point." We both laugh at the fact that my boyfriend is majorly dumb.

"Well I have to go babysit Mammon for Lucifer I'll hang out with you later!" I say as I run off, maybe I can talk Lucifer into hanging Mammon up! Yes that's what I'll do! I don't really have time to deal with Mammon today anyways.

Getting into the house after running all the way back, I see Lucifer yelling at Mammon.

"Tie him up I have to do a few things!!" I say as I run up the stairs. Mammon complaining as I laugh in amusement. Getting to Levi's room I bust through the door, scaring Levi in the process.

"Hey Levi!!!!"

"Hi, y/n why'd you come in my room like that?"

"No reason... can I not see my boyfri-" my face started to burn as I noticed what he was doing... he was jacking off to a picture of Ruri-Chan... I cover my face and turn away.

"Y/n what's wrong?!" I could hear him stand up and walk over to me. He put his hands on my shoulders and turned me around, he started pulling my hands away from my face, I look down but immediately snap my head back up to pretend that I haven't seen anything.

"Levi please put a pair of pants on!" I yell, he looks down and covers himself, he started to run around his room trying to find his pants, once he did he put them on and wouldn't look at me.

"For one you should always lock the door when you are going to masturbate... two don't touch me again until you've washed your hands, and three why didn't you just ask me for nudes... I would've sent you some to jerk off too, so you wouldn't have to jackoff to a 2d character." Both of our faces were beat red, neither of us knew how to deal with the situation. I turn around to walk out the door.

"Would you..." I tense up slightly as my face gets even more red, without turning around I nodded my head and walk out. Geez can he be anymore dumb?!

Walking into my room, I lay on my bed and sigh, how did I end up with someone this dumb... don't get me wrong I absolutely adore him with every being in my body but damn!!!! Everything he does wrong has common sense situation to it!!! I get up and decide to just take the pictures now instead of later so I could get them over with. I send them to him, and lay back down.

*knock knock*

"Umm come in?" The door opened to reveal a blushing Levi.

"Y/n I have an issue..."

"What is it Levi?"

"I accidentally forwarded the pictures to Asmo..." I immediately stopped everything, and turned to Levi very slowly.

"Run."

Here lies Levi and Asmo, one for being stupid and the other for getting pictures he wasn't supposed to.

A/N: Sorry it's short!!!!!!! I love you my children!!❤️❤️❤️