Mammon x Reader

Requested by: @ReadAndBelieve

Quote: "All we have is now"

"Hey Y/n want to see what kind of trouble we can get into?"

"Oh god, we're going to die, aren't we?"

"It's a Tuesday, I know how to restrain myself."

"You absolutely do not.!"

"When have I ever gotten you in trouble on a Tuesday?!"

"Literally last Tuesday when you thought it was a good idea to steal Beel's custard and blame me. I nearly died!!!! Do you really not care!!"

"I do care but it's not every Tuesday, that was a coincidence."

"Mammon I swear on baby Satan, that I will kill you if you put me in any kind of danger today." He groaned in annoyance and grabbed my hand, dragging me through the halls of the school. We left the school even though we still had two more classes to get to... we walked to a building for models.

"Why are we here?" I deadpan.

"Because you're going to be the female model, I know you don't like it when I model with other females because they get to touch me, so I thought might as well have you join me then." My face went up in flames as I thought about it.

"I don't have to wear "skimpy" outfits do I?!"

"Probably I have no clue..." he says as he drags me into the building. We get immediately greeted by a bunch of cosmetologist, fashion designers and the photographer. We were rushed to our separate rooms, I was forced into an outfit that I really didn't want to be in.

I'm going to kill Mammon for this!!! Ughh he's so lucky we're dating or I would've already torn him apart from limb to limb and thrown them at Lucifer for letting him live

I'm going to kill Mammon for this!!! Ughh he's so lucky we're dating or I would've already torn him apart from limb to limb and thrown them at Lucifer for letting him live. I proceed to get pushed out of the room and over to where the photographer and Mammon were. I glare in Mammon's direction as he was still talking to the photographer.

"Ah it seems like our lovely lady has finally joined us!" The photographer took notice of me before Mammon did. Sweet baby Satan am I uncomfortable in this outfit, I don't like when people stare at me at all. Mammon looks at me and then realizes it probably wasn't a good idea to bring me at this point... I was pushed over in front of the camera, I collided with Mammon's chest and I look up and gave him a your door dead after this look.

Time Skip

Leaving the studio I was refusing to talk to Mammon. He deserves it for not asking me first before dragging me to this. What the hell was he thinking!!! As were walking home he tried everything he could think of to get me to talk to him. I was the first to walk into the house Mammon tailing me whining.

"Y/n please I'm sorry I don't think that's how it was going to go!!! I mean you definitely looked hot in that out fit but that's besides the point."  I roll my eyes as I walk towards Lucifer to see if he'll help me tie Mammon from the ceiling.

"Hey Luci can you help me with something?" He looked at me weird for a second and then sighed.

"Need help tying Mammon to the ceiling?" He asked I rapidly nodded my head as turned to look at Mammon. He hasn't suspected anything yet.

"Hey Mammon can you come her for a second?" I ask as I lure him in to the trap. He suspects nothing as he walks over, he gives me and Lucifer a confused look. Lucifer grabbed him and dragged him the music room and hung him up. Lucifer walked out of the room as Mammon gives me an look of betrayal.

"This is your fault... I was contemplating your death but I chose to keep you alive because I like cuddles." I say.

"Please let me down." He says with a mischievous smile. I shook my head no.

"Maybe later... when you finally come to your senses about how I don't like getting into weird situations on Tuesdays." I say as I walk out of the door.