🍋Asmodeus x Kitsune!Reader🍋

Requested by: RhedTigre623

Quote: "It's not that I'm horny all the time. It's just that you're always sexy."

It's a bit short but I hope you like it!

(This is what you look like)

I sigh as I walk through the forest, I finally got away from the brothers for once and now I'm taking a "relaxing" stroll

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I sigh as I walk through the forest, I finally got away from the brothers for once and now I'm taking a "relaxing" stroll. It's not very relaxing because everything apparently doesn't like the fact that I have so many tails. I get to an old bridge and walk on it only to be grabbed from behind. I freak out only to hear my capture chuckle.

"Asmo!! Don't do that!" I say as I smack his head lightly.

"I can't help it you're adorable when your scared... plus you look really sexy at the moment." My face explodes not expecting him to straight up say that! Well actually this is Ashoe what am I talking about?

"Did you follow me all the way out here?"

"Yep!! What I can't spend time with my girlfriend?"

"No... not if you act like a creep and say girlfriend like that. What do you actually want?" I ask while giving a small smile, my tails swaying slightly.

He didn't say anything. He walked up to me and grabbed my face and kissed me, I moan slightly at the contact but nevertheless kissed back. He trailed his hands down my body and let the rest on my hips. My tails swayed back in forth in a happy manner as he gave my hips a light squeeze. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him closer to me with my tails. He grinds slight against me, I let out soft moan as he slowly kisses my neck Asmo slowly slips me out of my clothes. As they fall on the bridge he raises an eyebrow at me.

"No bra or panties?"

"Nope too constricting... now can you hurry up and fuck me please before someone sees us.?" He chuckled and continued to abuse my neck. I guess he decided to skip the foreplay when he felt how wet I was already.

"Someone gets really turned on when she's naked outside doesn't she."

I looked away as a blush was settling itself on my face. He took all of his clothes off and walked back over to me. Lifting up one of my legs and wrapping it around his waist he plunges his cock inside, I let out a throaty moan in surprise. He started to fuck me with a fast and hard pace not even caring that I was shamelessly moaning. I bury my face in his neck as as he continues to thrust into me. I could feel every inch inside of me. He suddenly pulls out and whine in annoyance.

"What's wrong my little fox?? How about you ride me since you're being so needy." I send him a glare as I use my tails to smack him and push him down. I straddle his waist and slowly sheath him inside of my vagina. I place my hands on his lower stomach as I start to bounce and grind on him. He lets out grunts of pleasure as I let out tiny breathy moans.

"I-I'm about to-" I couldn't even finish my sentence as I came all over Asmo's cock, Asmo grabs ahold of my waist and thrusts up to continue fucking me so he could release, the knot in my stomach started coil again as I felt myself about to cum again. As he felt my walls tighten around his cock once more it sent him over the edge as his cum shot inside of me. I come once again my tails twitching and shivering in delight.

Coming down from my high I lay on his chest my ears flattened to my head and I sigh in content. But that didn't last long when I heard a twig snap. My eyes widened as I got off of Asmo and got my clothes on rather quickly, Asmo has done the same.

"What the hell do you two think y'all were doing?!" Ahhh Lucifer has caught us.

"Nothing!!" I say as I grab Asmo's hand and book it out of the current situation.

"ASSSSMMMOOO!!!!! Y/NNNNNNNN!"